When trading with BID, you can either purchase shares using your own funds or a margin loan from Leveraged.
How do you want to trade?
A Bendigo Invest Direct trading account is free to open with a simple online application process and fast verification.
Trade with your own cash
Settle your trades, hold funds deposited from dividends, and potentially earn interest using our Bendigo Cash Settlement Account.
- Opened on your behalf once a Bendigo Invest Direct trading account is established.
- Account balance displayed on the platform in real time.
- No monthly account service fee or transaction fees.
- Earn interest on your account between investments (interest is calculated daily and paid monthly).
|$20,000 - $49,999||0.05%|
|$50,000 - $99,999||0.10%|
Trade with borrowed funds
A margin loan can be used to unlock equity in your portfolio to further grow and diversify your investments.
- A margin loan gives you access to more funds to trade, gain additional exposure to dividends, franking credits and potentially accelerate investment returns in a tax effective way.
- Trade with an existing margin loan or open a margin loan with Leveraged - the bank's specialist margin loan provider.
- A Leveraged margin loan is fully integrated with BID, so you can view loan details and trade seamlessly on the one platform.
Dedicated customer support
We operate Monday to Friday, 7.30am - 5.30pm Sydney time (excl. public holidays).