Skip to main content
Locate usPhone:
Bendigo Bank
Business homeSuperannuationNot-for-profit

Professional indemnity

Protect your business against professional indemnity claims

What is Professional Indemnity insurance?

If you give professional advice, you need professional indemnity insurance. If a customer makes a claim against you for financial loss, injury, or property damage as a result of your professional advice, you'll be covered.
Public liabilities

Covers you against claims of defamation, loss or damage to documents, infringement of intellectual property and more.

Public relations costs

Covers the cost of a public relations consultant to help mitigate damage to your reputation following a claim against your business.

Claims investigation cost

Covers the cost of investigating, defending and settling claims made against you.

Cover for a wide range of industries

Our Professional Indemnity insurance provides cover to over 200 businesses across a range of industries

Accountants, barristers, bookkeepers, migration agents, advertising, PR and marketing agencies, recruiters, IT and more

Health professionals

Acupuncturists, chiropractors, dietitians, optometrists, occupational therapists, beauty therapists, osteopaths, coaches, pilates instructors and more


Architects, building designers, engineers, landscape designers, graphic designers, interior designers and more

Real estate

Agents, conveyancers, buyers advocates, resident managers and more

Charity, community & NFP groups

Association liability, disability care services and NDIS, childcare centres


Builders, plumbers, chefs, electricians, landscapers, painters, tilers, plasterers, roofers, locksmiths, bricklayers, glaziers, carpenters, mechanics, bakers and more

Eligible products

Broadform liability

Protects your business against claims for personal injury or property damage that occur because of your business activities.

Cyber protection

You're covered in the case of cyber hacks that damage your business.

Medical malpractice

Protects both professionals and establishments in the fields of medial and allied health.

Things you should know

Insurance products primarily issued by Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722 trading as CGU Insurance and WFI. In arranging insurance policies, the Bank acts under its own AFSL and an agreement with the insurer. Insurance products may alternatively be arranged by Community Insurance Solutions Pty Ltd ABN 32 151 328 148, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Bank and a Corporate Authorised Representative (No. 458332) of Community Broker Network Pty Ltd ABN 60 096 916 184 AFSL 233750.

Information is of a general nature only. You should consider the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) available in branch or online and whether or not the insurance is appropriate for you before deciding whether to acquire the insurance. Policy conditions, limitations and exclusions apply.

Bendigo Bank
Connect with us

Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited, ABN 11 068 049 178 AFSL / Australian Credit Licence 237879. Any advice provided on this website is of a general nature only and does not take into account your personal needs, objectives and financial circumstances. You should consider whether it is appropriate for your situation. Please read the applicable Disclosure Documents before acquiring any product described on this website. Please also review our Financial Services Guide (FSG) before accessing information on this website. Information on this page can change without notice to you.

© Copyright 2021 Bendigo and Adelaide Bank