Key features of the Business Credit Mastercard
Variable interest rate 13.99% p.a.
$4 fee debited to account monthly
Minimum payment of 3.00% per month*
Set individual spending limits for each cardholder
Optional ATM access to nominated cardholders
Personalise cards with your business name^
Flexible billing structure with a choice of who pays, when, and how much
Single monthly statement including itemised addendum for each cardholder
Pay suppliers online using Bendigo e-banking
Upload transactions to accounting software such as MYOB
Global acceptance at merchants and ATMs
Our Protect+Pay app provides additional security for your cards
Flexible Liability Arrangements
For company structures only
- This options suits any company whose employees use a credit card for business expenses
- Cardholders can have individual credit limits
- The company is assessed for the credit facility and accepts liability for all transactions conducted on all cards held by cardholders nominated by the company. The company is responsible for the debt and for the repayments on the card each month
Suits employees of a business or sole traders
- The individual may be an employee of the business or a sole trader operating the business. The name of the business can be embossed on the card, provided the business supplies written authorisation on the business letterhead
- Under the individual liability option, the individual is assessed for the amount of credit required. The individual accepts liability for all transactions conducted on their card and on any cards issued to additional cardholders
- The individual is responsible for the credit card debt and for making repayments on the card each month
Joint & several liability
For partnerships only
- This options suits a partnership when the partners want to use a credit card for business expenses
- Under this option, all partners accept joint and several liability for all transactions carried out by all parties on any Bendigo Business credit card issued to members of the partnership
- A specific credit limit can be assigned to each cardholder. The individual account holders are each liable for the debts on all accounts and the partners are responsible for making the repayments on the card
Not sure if this is for you?
Complete our short questionnaire so we can show you some solutions that could help your business
Mastercard and Priceless are registered trademarks and the circles design and Tap & go are trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.
*Minimum payment is 3.00% of statement closing balance or $10, whichever is the greater
^Images are subject to Image Guidelines.
Not sure which products are best for your business? Talk to a business specialist