Protect my business
We offer a comprehensive range of commercial insurance solutions across all business, farm and trade activities.
We can provide a range of online solutions, or we can provide access to our team of qualified and experienced authorised brokers.
Online Business insurance for trade, retail, hospitality and professionals
Whether you’re a tradie, an accountant, a café owner or sell clothes, at Bendigo Bank we can provide an online insurance solution for you.
Bendigo online business insurance offers:
- Immediate cover - with minimal paperwork
- Pay by the month option - with no additional charge
- Flexible cover - only pay for cover your need
- Documentation - including Certificates of Currency - issued electronically
If you’re a plumber, electrician or builder get cover for your business
Cover your business for injuries to another person or damage to their property.
Flexible insurance for lawyers, doctors, accountants and others.
Cover for cafes, takeaways, restaurants and more.
Protect your shop, stock and contents and everything in-between.
Cover for your commercial property portfolio.
Protection for a home based business.
What our Business Insurance covers
- Fire and Defined Events. Can protect you against loss or damage to your business tools, equipment, contents, stock or a
building in the event of a fire, lightning, explosion, earthquake, impact including falling trees, malicious damage and storm damage at the business premises
- Burglary. Covers you from an unknown person(s) breaking into your premises, or the premises you are renting, and stealing your business stock, contents or equipment
- Money. Covers money being stolen from your premises
- Glass. Covers breakage to shop front windows, glass shelving or display cabinets, sign writing and advertising signs
- Public and Product Liability. Covers claims against you for negligent acts in connection with your business that results in personal injury or property damage to third parties
- General Property. Cover for your equipment and tools of trade against loss, damage or theft
- Personal Accident and Illness. Protects your business or family income should you suffer an injury or illness that prevents you from completing your normal work duties. This can provide cover for the self-employed where there's no access to sick leave
- Business interruption insurance covers the shortfall in gross profits caused by the interruption to a business from insured events, it helps pay ongoing costs and protects profit margins until the business is back on its feet and back at its profit level before the interruption.
- Commercial Motor insurance allows you to insure your different vehicles under one policy - from cars, trailers and caravans to goods carrying vehicles and mobile plant machinery.
We understand that every business is different and through our partnerships with leading insurers we can provide you with tailored insurance options that meet your needs.
As well as partnering with some of Australia’s largest insurers, Bendigo Bank also has its own dedicated authorised broker team. This provides access to a panel of alternative insurers, specialist underwriting agencies and international markets via Lloyds of London, and means we can provide a solution for all our customer’s insurance needs.
Questions about Business Insurance
More about Business Insurance
How premiums are calculated
Understand some of the facts that are used to calculate insurance premiums
One of the most common risks for Australian businesses is underinsurance
Liability and Indemnity
Broadform Liability Insurance protects your business against legal claims