CTP (NSW) insurance

Arranging your Compulsory Third Party (Green Slip) insurance can be a hassle. We try to make it as easy as possible by enabling you to manage the whole process online.

Who needs CTP Green Slip insurance?

All registered vehicle owners in NSW need CTP as part of their vehicle registration. It protects vehicle owners and drivers who become legally liable for personal injury caused to others whilst using their vehicle.


  • Highly competitive premiums
  • Lower premiums for good^ drivers over 30 with zero demerits
  • Easy to buy online

^ Conditions apply: Offer applies to motor cars and light commercial vehicles eligible for registration in NSW. Applicants must be over the age of 30, with no other drivers under the age of 25, and must have zero demerit points at the time the premium is paid. With your permission, QBE may verify your demerit points with the RTA. A light commercial vehicle is a goods carrying vehicle up to 4.5 tonnes gross vehicle mass.

What do I need?

Please have your vehicle registration and drivers licence details ready.