Great reasons to switch to Bendigo Bank
You trust us, recommend us, and consistently recognise us for excellence in service, customer satisfaction and staff friendliness.
Most satisfied customers of any Australian bank 4
Australia's recommended Australian bank5
Australia's 5th largest retail bank
Community Bank® - $200 million reinvested back into local communities
Top 70 ASX Listed company
Your banking helps create, support and sustain positive change in Australian
Explore how to switch to Bendigo Bank
Great reasons to get a Bendigo Bank Transaction Account
Choose from a range of accounts with easy access to your money, and options to pay no fees for transactions.
Banking when you need it
Secure access to internet and phone banking, plus e-statements for easy account management.
We're here for you
Our customer service team is always available on 1300 236 344
3 easy steps, we do the rest
Apply for a new Transaction Account
Request a regular payments list for switching to Bendigo Bank
Advise us which payments we can switch to your account
Step 1: Start by choosing a Bendigo Bank account
Ensure you have the following before starting:
- 16 years of age and over
- Drivers licence or passport
- Australian citizen or resident
- 5 minutes of your time
Already have a Transaction Account with Bendigo Bank?
Go straight to step 2 by clicking the Switch form button to request your regular payment list.
A clever transaction account for full time students, apprentices and trainees.
Our most convenient transaction account lets you easily manage your money
Easy retirement account
This transaction account is designed to make life easier for retirees and pensioners aged over 55.
An easy to use transaction account for customers with an eligible Commonwealth Government concession card.
Step 2: Request regular payments list
Request your regular payments list via the online switching form or by visiting us in branch. We will send you a list of your regular payments for review.
Step 3: Advise us which regular payments we can switch
Once we have received your regular payments list from the bank you are switching from, your nominated branch will contact you to discuss the list. We will assist you to take the next steps to switch payment to your Bendigo Bank account.
Great reasons to choose Bendigo Bank for Personal Loans
Choose from weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments, secured or unsecured loans with terms up to 7 years.
Big or small
Choose a loan size to suit your needs. Whether for a holiday, a car, a boat or something completely different, just ask us.
We know you want to know about your application quickly. You will have a response from us within 48 hours.
Step 1: Work out how much you can borrow
Find out how much you can borrow with our handy calculator.
Simply enter your income and expenses to estimate your personal loan borrowing capacity
Step 2: Choose a personal loan
Great reasons to choose Bendigo Bank for Home Loans
With 1.6 million customers in over 500 communities Australia-wide we provide flexible home loans with competitive rates.
Our local lenders have the power to approve loans.
Our business is based on real relationships with real people. We return part of our profits to invest in your local community.
Pre-qualify for a home loan
In just minutes you can find out how much you can borrow and what to expect before you head down the home loan application path.
What we'll calculate:
- How much you can borrow
- Your borrowing costs, including stamp duty, lenders mortgage insurance and first home buyer grants
- Your repayments
No credit checks, no paperwork. Your home loan estimate delivered in minutes.
Explore our home loans
Fully featured and flexible, the more products you connect, the more interest you save.
Principal & Interest
3 year fixed interest rate2
4.63% p.a.LEARN MORE
Express Home Loan
Combines fast online approval with a competitive interest rate and flexible terms.
Principal & Interest
Variable interest rate9
4.09% p.a.LEARN MORE
Basic Home Loan
Low cost, easy to manage loan with flexible terms and additional repayment options.
Principal & Interest
Variable interest rate6
3.98% p.a.LEARN MORE
Home Equity Loan
Unlock your home equity to renovate, purchase property, or consolidate debt.
Variable interest rate11
Comparison Rate1 (owner occupied)
Not sure which Home Loan is for you?
We can help you choose.
or speak to a mobile lender on
1300 236 344
This information does not take your personal objectives, financial situations or needs into account. You should consider its appropriateness to your circumstances before acting on this information.
Please read the disclosure documents for your selected product or service, including the Terms and Conditions, before deciding.
Please also review our Financial Services Guide (FSG) before accessing information on this website. Information on this page can change without notice to you.
- Important information about comparison rates: The comparison rates displayed are calculated for a loan of $150,000 over 25 years. If the comparison rate relates to a loan with a fixed interest rate, the comparison rate has been calculated on the basis that our current applicable variable rate will apply at the end of the fixed rate period. WARNING: The comparison rates are true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.
- The interest rate displayed assumes at least three eligible products are held. Eligible products cannot be from the same product type. Connect Package Home Loan interest rates are made up of the applicable interest rate, minus a discount of 0.05% per eligible product held, up to a maximum of 0.15% off the tiered rate. Offer is available to customers with a loan to value ratio of up to 95%.
- The comparison rates displayed are calculated for secured personal loans with a loan amount of $30,000 and a term of 5 years, for unsecured personal loans the loan amount is $10,000 with a term of 3 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.
- Roy Morgan 2018
- Mozo People’s Choice Awards 2018
- Offer is available to customers for new Owner Occupied, Principal and Interest Basic home loans above $150,000 with a loan to valuation ratio of up to 80%. Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. All information is correct as at 1 October 2018 and is subject to change. Full details available on application. Lending criteria apply. Offer may be varied or withdrawn at any time.
- No monthly service fee if you deposit $2,000 each month or hold a home loan with us# (otherwise $6 per month)
- No monthly service fee if you; Deposit $2,000 each month OR hold an eligible Bendigo Bank CGU Insurance Policy* OR hold a Sandhurst Trustees Managed Fund OR hold a home loan with us Otherwise $3 per month. If you hold one of the above relationships the fee will be waived each month provided the home loan, insurance policy or managed fund is in use at least 2 days prior to the date the fee is charged.
- Bendigo Express Home loan is available to customers with a loan to value ratio of up to 80%.
- Proof of part time or full time study or apprenticeship required on application.
- Offer is available to customers with a loan to value ratio of up to 80%. Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. Full details available on application. Lending criteria apply. Offer may be varied or withdrawn at any time.