As a business owner, keeping track of expenses is important and can be time consuming. Get visibility of your expenses and stay in control with the Business Credit Mastercard.
Key features of our Business Credit Mastercard
Single monthly statement including itemised addendum for each cardholder
Individual spending limits for each cardholder
Personalise your cards with your business name9
Business Credit Mastercard
Our Business Credit Mastercard is designed for business.
Combining the global acceptance and emergency features of Mastercard, with the flexible management and financial control options to suit your business needs.
Features & Benefits
- Set individual spending limits for each cardholder.
- Optional ATM access to nominated cardholders.
- Personalise cards with your business name^.
- Flexible billing structure with a choice of who pays, when, and how much.
- Single monthly statement including itemised addendum for each cardholder.
- Pay suppliers online using Bendigo e-banking.
- Upload transactions to accounting software such as MYOB.
Rates & Fees
- Purchase interest rate 13.99% p.a.
- $4 fee per card debited to account monthly.
- Minimum payment of 3.00% per month.*
- Up to 44 days interest free5
Flexible Liability Arrangements
The Business Credit Mastercard provides flexibility for the business to choose the liability option for credit card debt.
For company structures only
- This options suits any company whose employees use a credit card for business expenses.
- Cardholders can have individual credit limits.
- The company is assessed for the credit facility and accepts liability for all transactions conducted on all cards held by cardholders nominated by the company. The company is responsible for the debt and for the repayments on the card each month.
Suits employees of a business or sole traders
- The individual may be an employee of the business or a sole trader operating the business. The name of the business can be embossed on the card, provided the business supplies written authorisation on the business letterhead.
- Under the individual liability option, the individual is assessed for the amount of credit required. The individual accepts liability for all transactions conducted on their card and on any cards issued to additional cardholders.
- The individual is responsible for the credit card debt and for making repayments on the card each month.
For partnerships only
- This options suits a partnership when the partners want to use a credit card for business expenses.
- Under this option, all partners accept joint and several liability for all transactions carried out by all parties on any Bendigo Business credit card issued to members of the partnership.
- A specific credit limit can be assigned to each cardholder. The individual account holders are each liable for the debts on all accounts and the partners are responsible for making the repayments on the card.
You may also be interested in
Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. All information is correct as at 20/6/2019 and is subject to change. Full details available on application. Lending criteria apply. Interest rate and annual fee current at 20/06/2019. Rates and fees are subject to change. Credit provided by Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited ABN 11 068 049 178 Australian Credit Licence 237879.
9Images are subject to image guidelines.
5The 44-day interest-free period consists of your 30-day statement cycle, plus the 14 days to the payment due date. The number of interest-free days will vary for each transaction, depending on which day in the 30-day statement cycle the purchase is made.