Your business is worth protecting against the unexpected.
All business insurance
Plan ahead with our range of business insurance options.
Small Business Insurance
Tailored Business Insurance
Small Business Insurance
Small business insurance is your best defence against costly personal injury or property claims.
What you're covered for
If you work with clients or customers in either your or their home or business, or manufacture products, small business insurance covers you for a variety of potential claims against you.
- Public liability covers the legal costs incurred in the defence or settlement of a public liability claim.
- Damage to property covers the cost of physical loss, destruction or dame to property.
- If there's a workplace accident, injury to a third party covers the cost of injuries to customers, visitors or employees, as well as first aid expenses at the time of an incident.
- Even when others are acting on your behalf when an incident occurs, you are still covered.
We can cover farm structures including homesteads, sheds and farm contents for fire, theft and accidental damage options.
We can cover against accidental damage, fire and theft (optional) for farm machinery.
Comprehensive options also available for significant items.
Farm Legal Liability
We can cover you against legal liability to pay compensation for personal injury or damage to third party property in connection with your farm business.
We can cover against a reduction in yield of your insured crop which is damaged directly caused by perils such as fire, hail, chemical overspray, damage by livestock (frost option on some crop varieties e.g. grapes).
Multi-peril options are also available for most broad acre varieties in selected regions.
In addition to our in-house broking capability, the Bank also has a strategic referral partnership with WFI, a specialist IAG brand, to extend our commercial (business and agri-business) insurance product distribution.
The WFI partnership provides access to a national distribution network with face-to-face capability.
Tailored Business Insurance
A customised business insurance gives you and your business the cover you need.
Solutions to meet your business needs
Chat to us and we'll help build you an insurance policy tailored for your business needs. We'll help you select the right level of cover and make it easy to submit a claim should an incident take place.
- Assistance with selecting and arranging appropriately tailored and competitively priced insurance policies and packages.
- Detailed technical expertise including knowledge of terms and conditions, benefits and pitfalls of the wide range of insurance products on the market.
- Assistance in interpreting, arranging and completing insurance documentation.
- Experience in predicting, managing and reducing risks.
- For larger corporations, assistance and advice on alternative risk transfer options.
- Assistance with claims negotiation and resolution.
We understand that every business is different and through our partnerships with leading insurers we can provide you with tailored insurance options to meet your needs.
Professional Indemnity insurance provides you and your business with protection against claims for financial loss personal injury or property damage arising from an act error or omission, in the performance of professional services.
What you are covered for
If you're in any kind of profession that gives advice ore provides a service, for example advertising agencies, management consultants or consulting engineers, professional indemnity is a necessity.
- Civil liabilities protection covers you for claims of breach of duty, defamation, loss or damage to documents, infringement of intellectual property and more.
- Injury and property damage provides cover for bodily injury and property damage claims arising from the professional services covered by the policy.
- Your policy may cover the cost of a public relations consultant to help mitigate reputational damage following a claim against your business.
- Your claim investigation costs, including investigating, defending and settling claims made against you are also covered.
Great reasons to choose us
You can speak with an insurance specialist
Your insurance needs are managed on your behalf
Access to a range of comprehensive insurance solutions
Things you should know
Insurance products primarily issued by Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722 trading as CGU Insurance and WFI. Insurance cover may alternatively be arranged by CIS Community Insurance Solutions Pty Ltd ACN 653 374 531 (CCIS). Bendigo and Adelaide Bank ABN 11 068 049 178 AFSL 237879 (Bendigo Bank) have a referral relationship with CCIS, a wholly owned subsidiary and authorised representative of Community Broker Network Pty Ltd ACN 096 916 184 AFSL 233 750 for the provision of business-related insurance solutions, rural insurance solutions and other insurance solutions at the discretion of Bendigo Bank to customers of the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Group (Group). In arranging insurance policies, the Bank acts under its own AFSL and an agreement with the insurer.
Information is of a general nature only. You should consider the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) available online and whether or not the insurance is appropriate for you before deciding whether to acquire the insurance. Policy conditions, limitations and exclusions apply.