Features and Benefits
- Different investment terms to suit your needs starting from one month.
- Protected by the Financial Claims Scheme guarantee on deposits provision1.
- No monthly service fee
- Invest any amount from $1,000 for a fixed rate of return for the life of your investment.
- Interest rates calculated daily and paid monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, annually or on maturity.
- Flexible interest payment options including compounding to your term deposit account.
Make use of our special Term Deposit rates and watch your money grow
|Rates for $5,000 - $5,000,000
For amounts less than $5,000 and other term deposit options see all term deposit rates.
Apply online or in-branch
- Log in to e-banking using a web browser or the Bendigo Bank app
- Select ‘Add a new account’
- Follow the simple steps to open your new term deposit
- You need to be an Australian citizen or resident,
- Be aged 12 years or above,
- You should bring identification with you, either a drivers licence or passport.
Learn how to open a Term Deposit account online
Are you looking for a secure and reliable way to watch your savings grow? A Bendigo Bank term deposit may be for you. Simply login to the Bendigo Bank app or e-banking. Navigate to the ‘Accounts’ page by clicking on the icon in the menu. Click 'Apply Online'. Select 'Term Deposit'. Follow the prompts to set up a term deposit that suits your needs. Congratulations! Your Term Deposit account is now open and will be displayed within your account list.
Want more flexibility?
Bendigo Gold offers the flexibility of additional deposits at any time and withdrawals of up to 25% of your original deposit if you need to.
Minimum deposit $2000, minimum term of 12 month and interest paid quarterly.
Forecast the return on your cash investment.
Things you should know
#Rates valid 20 October 2023 and subject to change, interest paid at maturity. Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply.
This information does not take your personal objectives, financial situations or needs into account. You should consider its appropriateness to your circumstances before acting on this information. Please read the disclosure documents for your selected product or service, including the Terms and Conditions, before deciding. Please also review our Financial Services Guide (FSG) before accessing information on this website. Information on this page can change without notice to you.