Our convenient transaction account lets you easily manage your money.
A simple account offering internet banking, phone banking and card access for everyday banking.
- Minimum opening balance of just $1
- e-banking and phone banking anywhere, anytime
- Branch and ATM access Australia wide
- Access funds with a Debit Mastercard®*
- Go green and set up e-statements on your account
- Link to your Bendigo home loan to offset your monthly interest
- Open a Reward Saver account and earn high interest on your savings account
- No monthly service fee if you deposit $2,000 each month, or have a home loan with us# (otherwise $6 per month)
- Unlimited e-banking transfers; BPAY®, Pay Anyone (including OSKO®)
- Unlimited phone banking transfers
- Unlimited Bendigo Bank ATM and branch withdrawals
- Unlimited EFTPOS withdrawals and retail purchases within Australia
- Current interest rate is 0.00% p.a.
- Calculated daily and credited half yearly
Apply online or in-branch
Apply online here
Its a simple process to apply online.
Use the log in button below. You will be asked to enter your access ID and password. Once verified follow the simple steps.
- You need to be an Australian citizen or resident,
- Be aged 12 years or above,
- You should bring identification with you, either a drivers licence or passport.
Things you should know
*Available to persons aged 16 years and over and Australian Citizens and permanent residents.
#If you hold a home loan the fee will be waived each month provided the home loan is in use at least 2 days prior to the date the fee is charged.
BPAY and OSKO® are registered trademarks of BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
This information does not take your personal objectives, financial situations or needs into account. You should consider its appropriateness to your circumstances before acting on this information. Please read the disclosure documents for your selected product or service, including the Terms and Conditions, before deciding. Please also review our Financial Services Guide (FSG) before accessing information on this website. Information on this page can change without notice to you.