Redeem your rewards
Bendigo Bank rewards program rewards you for the things you buy every day. You can redeem your points online quickly and easily for a huge range of goods and services, or you can choose to be generous and donate your points to participating charities.
More than 150 ways to spend your reward points.
- Flight and hotel travel vouchers
- Gift cards for fantastic stores
- Luggage and other travel goods
- Home appliances
- Toys and games for the kids
- Tech gear - everything for the tech head in your home
- Luxury items like perfume
- Donations to charities
How it works
We make spending your reward points easy.
- Register with us to get started
- Check your points balance online through the rewards site or by checking your card statement
- Visit our be rewarded site and start shopping
- Points will be deducted from your balance once you have checked out in the store.
- Your choice will be delivered to you within 10 days
- If you choose to donate, a tax receipt comes with your email confirmation
- More questions? Call us on 1300 650 285
Registration is easy.
Log on to our site and enter your:
- Email address
- Account number
- Create a password
- Mobile number
Your credit card statements
Receive your detailed statement monthly.
Check all details and contact us if anything doesn’t seem right.
Check the due date, minimum repayment and closing balance.
Pay at least the minimum repayment before the due date.
There are a number of ways you can make your repayments.
Pay by Post
Mail the completed detectable section of your statement along with your personal cheque to:
- Bendigo Bank, P.O. Box 480, Bendigo, VIC 3552, Australia
Make a balance transfer
Transfer all or part of your balance from another bank to a Bendigo Bank credit card and save on your interest repayments.
Take advantage of several benefits when you transfer your balance to one of our credit cards.
- Save money with our interest-free period.
- Balance will revert to annual purchase rate after interest free period, not the cash advance rate.
- Manage your credit-card debt more easily when it's all in one place.
- Join a Bank that's consistently rated highly for trust and satisfaction.
Transfer the balance to us from a credit card with another bank quickly and easily.
- Choose to make a balance transfer when you're applying for your new Bendigo Bank credit card.
- Provide the BPAY details of your other credit card and the amount you want to transfer, and we will process the transfer.
- Close your other credit card account; we are unable to do this on your behalf.
- To transfer the balance from another credit card onto your existing Bendigo Bank credit card, contact us.
Things to note
After our initial interest-free period, our credit card interest rate will apply to the amount still owing. We cannot transfer balances in the following cases:
- From other Bendigo Bank credit card accounts.
- From credit or store cards issued outside Australia.
- If your Bendigo Bank credit card has reached or exceeded its credit limit.
- If you are in default under an existing Bendigo Bank credit card at the time you apply.
- If the credit or store card named in your application has reached or exceeded its credit limit or is in default.
Take advantage of our contactless cards for quick and easy in-store transactions. And use our collaboration with Visa and Mastercard to make shopping online convenient and secure.
Use MasterPass™ or Visa Checkout for safer and more convenient online shopping.
These services let you store your details for multiple cards and addresses – so you don't need to re-enter them every time you check out.
- Checkout online with one log on and password.
- Store all major credit, debit and prepaid card details (from any financial institution) in one online location.
- Store all your shipping and delivery details for multiple addresses (e.g. home, work).
- Safe and secure technology protects your personal information.
- Register free for MasterPass.
- Register free for Visa Checkout.
Contactless technology lets you speed through the checkout by simply tapping your card.
- Use it wherever you see the contactless logo.
- Tap your card against the reader where the contactless symbol appears.
- Transactions over $100 will prompt you to enter your PIN.
- Bendigo Bank cards are embedded with secure encryption technology which protects your card data.
- Because your card remains in your possession throughout the transaction, your chances of fraud are reduced.
- As long as you take reasonable care when using your card, you will not be held liable for any unauthorised transactions.
- In the event that your card is lost or stolen, or you notice unauthorised transactions performed on your account, let us know immediately.
Keep your cards working for you
To increase or reduce your credit card limit, change your card or cancel your credit card account*
Add a cardholder
- Share the benefits of your card with family members (over 16 years old).
- You'll earn their reward points, and there are no additional cardholder fees to pay.
- Apply at any Bendigo Bank branch
- For more information call 1300 236 344
- If the additional cardholder is not an existing customer, they will need to provide identification in branch.
Benefits to recurring payments
Setting up a recurring payment with a merchant allows them to debit your card automatically meaning you pay on time, every time.
Things to note
- Recurring payments are an agreement between you and the merchant.
- Keep a record of payments, so you know exactly what you've set up.
- Notify the merchant when your card details change, e.g. card number or expiry date.
- Keep a copy of correspondence about recurring payments, as well as earlier agreements; you'll need them if you have a dispute with a merchant.
How do I cancel a recurring payment?
- To cancel a recurring payment you should contact the merchant at least 15 days before the next scheduled payment and keep a copy of the cancellation request.
- If the merchant does not act in accordance with your instructions you may be able to dispute the transaction.
- When your card number changes you must ask the merchant to change the details of your existing recurring payment arrangement to ensure the payments continue.
The way we calculate interest saves you money.
- We charge interest from the statement date, not the purchase date - so your interest-free days apply, even if you don't pay off your balance in full.
- We only charge interest on the outstanding amount; any amount paid by the due date won't attract interest.
- There is no interest free period for Cash Advances or Balance Transfers.
55 Days interest free
The 55-day interest-free period consists of your 30-day statement cycle, plus the 25 days to the payment due date. The number of interest-free days will vary for each transaction, depending on which day in the 30-day statement cycle the purchase is made.
Mastercard is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
*Please DO NOT provide your card number when using Bendigo Bank e-banking messaging service OR the online enquiry form.
Please ensure all your contact details are up to date and note that your request has not been finalised until you receive confirmation from Bendigo Bank either verbally, in branch, over the phone or in writing.
All requests will be assessed and subject to approval and Bendigo Bank is not obliged to reduce the limit below any specified minimum credit limits.
Terms and conditions apply, please refer to Bendigo Credit Card Terms and Conditions.