Use your card
It's important to know how to manage your credit cards in order to keep your finances working for you. Find some helpful information below.
Check your balance or transactions regularly and be sure to let us know right away if something doesn't look right.
- Register for e-banking to check your statements and manage your card, from your desktop or mobile device
- Register for phone banking then call 1300 236 344 and press 1; you can check your last 10 transactions, order a statement, have your last 40 transactions faxed to you, or speak to a Customer Service Officer
- Select 'account balance' at a Bendigo ATM for your current balance
- You will get a monthly statement, outlining transactions on your card, either in traditional paper format or electronically.
More ways to pay your credit balance
A balance transfer happens when you move to us from another bank and bring the balance of your credit card or store card with you.
There are several advantages to doing this.
Regular payments are a convenient way of making recurring payments to a merchant. An example might be monthly fees for the kids' swimming lessons, or paying off an appliance.
Understand your responsibilities towards meeting your regular payments and try our tips and templates.
To apply for a credit limit increase, or to change your current credit card with us, visit any Bendigo Bank branch or call 1300 236 344
Share the benefits of your card with family members (over 16 years old) by linking additional credit cards to your account. You'll earn their reward points, and there are no additional cardholder fees to pay.
- Apply at any Bendigo Bank branch
- For more information call 1300 236 344
If the additional cardholder is not an existing customer, he or she will need to complete the 100 point identity check, which is required by Australian law.
With Android Pay, you can tap your phone on a shop’s contactless terminal to make a payment. Once you have added your Bendigo Bank credit or debit card to Android Pay, simply wake up your phone and tap to make a payment. There’s no need to unlock your phone or open an app.
Take advantage of our contactless cards for quick and easy in-store transactions. And use our collaboration with Visa and Mastercard to make shopping online convenient and secure.
Bendigo Bank uses MasterPass and Visa Checkout to make shopping online fast, simple and secure.
- Make online purchases with one logon and password
- Store all major cards in one online location
- Store your shipping and delivery details
- Protect your stored personal information
Contactless technology lets you speed through the checkout by simply tapping your card. For purchases under $100 you won't need to enter your PIN.
Most of our cards are now equipped with contactless technology.
How it works
- Use it wherever you see the contactless logo
- When the terminal prompts you, tap your card against the reader where the contactless symbol appears
- Transactions over $100 will prompt you to enter your PIN
- Bendigo Bank cards are embedded with secure encryption technology which protects your card data when a contactless transaction is performed
- Because your card remains in your possession throughout the transaction, your chances of fraud are reduced
- You will not be held liable for any transactions performed without your permission, as long as you take reasonable care when using your card
- You must immediately notify Bendigo Bank in the event that your card is lost or stolen, or you notice unauthorised transactions performed on your account