Breaking down barriers for Australian students
Bendigo and Adelaide Bank is committed to supporting young people through various initiatives, including our annual scholarship program. Each year scholarships are awarded to first year tertiary students studying at an Australian university or college campus for the first time.
Our scholarship program makes a significant difference to these hard working and talented students by helping them cover some of the costs of tertiary education.
Applications for 2019 scholarships are NOW CLOSED.
Successful recipients will be notified in mid-February 2019.
Successful Rural Bank recipients will be notified by late March 2019.
For further information or assistance please call 1300 304 541.
Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Scholarship for rural and regional students
- For students living in rural and regional Australia.
- Any subject can be studied under this scholarship, as long as it's at an undergraduate bachelor's degree level in an approved Australian course.
- Only first-time university students wishing to study full-time in 2019 can apply.
Community Bank® Scholarships
Did you know that not only do Community Bank® branches support our local communities, many also help budding university or TAFE students achieve their dreams?
Local Scholarships on offer:
- For students who reside in, or have attended a secondary school in, the local area of the relevant Community Bank® branch offering a scholarship.
- Some Community Bank® branch scholarships may support studies at university or TAFE, while others may support studies at university only or TAFE only.
- View the Community Bank® branches offering scholarships in 2019.
Supported by Australia's Community Bank® network.
Rural Bank Agribusiness Scholarship
If you're looking to study in the agricultural field, then a Rural Bank Scholarship might be for you.
- You must be studying, on-campus, an agribusiness bachelor's degree or one that enables you to contribute to the Australian agribusiness sector.
- You can read the Application pack for more information.
Supported by Rural Bank
Alexander and Bridget Jones - Montmorency Secondary College Scholarship
This scholarship is awarded to honour the memory of Alexander and Bridget Jones, graduates of Montmorency Secondary College and students of The University of Melbourne.
- For students who have graduated from Montmorency Secondary College in 2018 or 2017, and have been offered a full-time place at The University of Melbourne in 2019.
- Any subject can be studied under this scholarship as long as it is at a bachelor's degree level.
Supported by Bendigo and Adelaide Bank, Montmorency Secondary College and The University of Melbourne.
Community Sector Banking Indigenous Scholarships
The Community Sector Banking scholarship program aims to financially support Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander students.
- This scholarship supports students who identify as an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander person
Supported by Community Sector Banking
Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Scholarships are provided by Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited ABN 11 068 049 178, AFSL 237879, The Bendigo Centre, Bendigo VIC 3550.
Community Bank®Branch Scholarships are funded from management accounts of the Community Enterprise Charitable Fund ABN 12 102 649 968 (the Fund), The Bendigo Centre, Bendigo VIC 3550. Sandhurst Trustees Limited ABN 16 004 030 737 AFSL 237906, a subsidiary of Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited ABN 11 068 049 178, AFSL 237879, is the trustee of the Fund.
Rural Bank Agribusiness scholarships are provided by Rural Bank Limited ABN 74 083 938 416, AFSL 238042, level 6, 80 Grenfell Street Adelaide SA 5000 and administered by the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited Scholarship Program. Rural Bank is a subsidiary of Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited ABN 11 068 049 178, AFSL 237879 The Bendigo Centre, Bendigo VIC 3550.
Community Sector Banking Scholarships are funded from management accounts of the Community Enterprise Charitable Fund ABN 12 102 649 968 (the Fund), The Bendigo Centre, Bendigo VIC 3550. Sandhurst Trustees Limited ABN 16 004 030 737 AFSL 237906, a subsidiary of Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited ABN 11 068 049 178, AFSL 237879, is the trustee of the Fund.