Key features of the Low Rate Platinum Mastercard
Purchase interest rate 11.99% p.a.
$89 annual fee
Mobile phone and tablet insurance protection if you lose your device or break the screen6
Low Rate Platinum Mastercard
With all the benefits of a low rate credit card, alongside premium features such as mobile phone and tablet insurance and purchase protections6, plus access to Mastercard Priceless® Cities exclusive experiences and offers - our Low Rate Platinum Mastercard is truly something special.
Download the key fact sheet for this card.
Features & Benefits
- Mobile phone and tablet insurance protection if you lose your device or break the screen6.
- Extended warranty on covered purchases made with your credit card6.
- 90 day purchase protection on stolen or accidentally damaged purchases when the total cost is charged to your credit card6.
- No fees for additional cardholders.
- 24/7 fraud monitoring and no liability for unauthorised transactions.5
- Up to 55 days interest free.4
- Interest is calculated from the statement date, not from when you made the purchase.
- Tap & goTM for purchases under $100.
- Use instore, online and withdraw local currency at millions of locations, everywhere Mastercard is accepted.
- Access Mastercard Priceless® Cities exclusive experiences and special offers.
Rates & Fees
- $89 annual fee.
- 0% p.a. balance transfer for 6 months.‡ Purchase interest rate applies thereafter.
- Purchase interest rate 11.99% p.a.
- Cash advance interest rate 13.99% p.a.
You may also be interested in
Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. All information is correct as at 20/6/2019 and is subject to change. Full details available on application. Lending criteria apply. Interest rate and annual fee current at 20/06/2019. Rates and fees are subject to change. Credit provided by Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited ABN 11 068 049 178 Australian Credit Licence 237879.
‡Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. All information, including interest rates and fees, is correct as at 1 September 2019 and is subject to change. Full details available on application. Lending criteria apply.
0% for 6 months balance transfer offer applies to all successful applications for a new Low Rate First, Low Rate Platinum, Platinum Rewards and Qantas Platinum Mastercard completed and submitted after 12:01am AEST 1 September 2019.
0% for 6 months balance transfer offer applies to all successful applications for a new Low Rate Mastercard completed and submitted between 12:01am AEST 1 November 2019 to 11:59pm AEST 31 December 2019.
At the end of 6 months from account opening, any remaining unpaid balance transfer amount will attract the standard retail purchase interest rate and will receive up to 55 days interest free on the outstanding amount. Offer subject to minimum monthly repayments being made as per your monthly statement and the account not otherwise being in default.
The balance transfer rate will apply to the first balance transferred up to 80% of your approved available credit limit.
Balance transfers must be processed by Bendigo Bank staff in accordance with this offer and not made via other payment methods including BPAY® or direct deposit. We will not be responsible for any delays that may occur in processing payment to your other card account(s) and will not close the account(s).
Bendigo Bank may vary or end this offer and it is only available on the Low Rate, Low Rate First, Low Rate Platinum, Platinum Rewards and Qantas Platinum Mastercard. Offer not available to staff or in conjunction with any other Bendigo Bank offer including Low Rate Connect, Platinum Rewards Connect, Qantas Platinum Connect Mastercard and Deals or Shareholder products unless otherwise specified. One account per customer. Offer is not available when closing/transferring from another Bendigo Bank credit card account or if you have held a Bendigo Bank credit card product in the last 12 months.
The 55-day interest-free period consists of your 30-day statement cycle, plus the 25 days to the payment due date. The number of interest-free days will vary for each transaction, depending on which day in the 30-day statement cycle the purchase is made.
Credit provided by Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited ABN 11 068 049 178 AFSL/Australian Credit Licence 237879.