Key features of our Basic Home Loan
For owner occupied home buyers you can borrow up to 95% on the value of the property, or 90% of the value of vacant land. For an investment property borrow up to 80% of the value of the property1.
Low monthly service fee of $102
Online redraw available
Loan terms up to 30 years
Variable or fixed interest rates (up to 5 years fixed)
Weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments
Principal and interest, or interest-only (up to 5 years) repayments
Unlimited additional repayments if variable, otherwise 20% of loan balance when fixed
Great reasons to choose us
- Competitive home loan interest rates
- Rewarding packaged loans
- 1.5 million customers in over 500 communities Australia wide
- Top 60 ASX listed company
Explore our home loans
Contact us, we'll do the work for you
Terms and conditions, fees and charges apply. All information including interest rate is subject to change without notice. Full details available on application. Lending criteria apply.
1. If the LVR exceeds 80%, Lenders Mortgage Insurance is required. Maximum Interest Only LVR of 80%.
2. Refer to the Lending Fees and Charges Guide for more information.
3. The interest rate displayed assumes at least three eligible products are held. Connect Package Home Loan interest rates are made up of the applicable interest rate depending on aggregate lending, minus a discount of 0.05% per eligible product held, up to a maximum of 0.15% off the tiered rate. Rates are based on variable P&I Owner Occupied loan for loan amount $250,000- $499,999.
4. Important information about comparison rates: The comparison rates displayed are calculated for a loan amount of $150,000 over a 25 year loan term. All Fixed rates are calculated on the basis that they roll to the Residential Variable rate at the end of the initial term. All comparison rates are calculated with a nil offset balance.
Comparison rates for variable Interest Only loans are based on an initial 5 year Interest Only period. Comparison rates for fixed Interest Only loans are based on an initial Interest Only period equal in term to the fixed period. During an interest only period, your interest only payments will not reduce your loan balance and so you may pay more interest over the life of the loan.
WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.