This clever transaction account is designed to help you earn while you learn. It's available to full time students, apprentices and trainees.
Key features of our Student Account
No monthly service fee#
Eligible for full time student over 12, apprentice or trainee
Mobile payments - use your phone or smart watch to pay from your account
- Minimum opening balance of just $1
- e-banking and phone banking anywhere, anytime
- Branch and ATM access Australia wide
- Access funds with a Debit Mastercard®*
- Youth Debit Mastercard - perfect for students aged 12-15 years
Interest & Fees
- No monthly service fee
- Unlimited e-banking transfers; BPAY®, Pay Anyone (including OSKO®)
- Unlimited phone banking transfers
- Unlimited Bendigo Bank ATM and branch withdrawals
- Unlimited EFTPOS withdrawals and retail purchases within Australia
- Calculated daily and paid monthly
Calculated daily and paid monthly
|$0 < $250||0.00%p.a.|
|$250 < $2,000||0.01%p.a.|
|$2,000 < $5,000||0.05%p.a.|
How to apply for an account
Must be an Australian citizen or resident
Have your drivers licence or passport available
5 minutes of your time to open online
Already a customer?
Have your e-banking logon details handy
Things you should know
*Available to persons aged 16 years and over and Australian Citizens and permanent residents.
#If you hold a home loan the fee will be waived each month provided the home loan is in use at least 2 days prior to the date the fee is charged.
Mastercard and Priceless are registered trademarks and the circles design and Tap & Go are trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.
BPAY and OSKO® are registered trademarks of BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
This information does not take your personal objectives, financial situations or needs into account. You should consider its appropriateness to your circumstances before acting on this information. Please read the disclosure documents for your selected product or service, including the Terms and Conditions, before deciding. Please also review our Financial Services Guide (FSG) before accessing information on this website. Information on this page can change without notice to you.