The smarter way to travel.
Five reasons you'll love Cash Passport
- Lock in exchange rates.
- Load your card with up to 11 currencies.
- Accepted at millions of locations.
- 24/7 Global Assistance.
- Manage your travel money easily with Cash Passport App.
Travel with your own prepaid funds
Cash Passport is a prepaid, reloadable, multi-currency card.
- You can use Cash Passport online and in-store at millions of locations worldwide.
- Pre-load your funds and use it like a debit or credit card except with your own prepaid funds.
- Your funds are separate from your main account.
Features and benefits
Fast and easy reloads
Cash Passport is reloadable, allowing you to top-up any of your currencies, anywhere, anytime.
You can reload online in three ways:
- Transfer funds from your Debit Card (instant)
- Bank transfer (1 business day)
- BPAY® (up to 2 business days)
- Flight Delay Pass: Enjoy complimentary access to over 1,000 LoungekeyTM airport lounges worldwide when your flight is delayed for 2 hours or more#.
Your Cash Passport is protected by CHIP and PIN.
Cash Passport is secured by Mastercard Zero Liability protecting you against unauthorised and fraudulent transactions, should your card ever be reported lost or stolen.1
Lock and load money between your currencies with just a couple of taps – it’s that simple! Spend more time enjoying your holiday by quickly moving money between 11 currencies:
Download the App
The Cash Passport app makes managing your travel money faster, easier and even more secure.
- Secure and easy access with Touch ID - get fast and easy access to your Cash Passport app by using Touch ID.
- Track your activity on the go - be smart about your money. Monitor all of your activity.
Want to get Cash Passport?
Click on the link and get your Cash Passport fast.
- Order online - Select your currencies and verify your identity using your Australian driver’s licence or Australian passport.
- Make payment - Pay for your initial load instantly with your Debit Card. Don’t have a debit card? We also accept BPAY.
- Get your card - Upon receiving your load, your card will be immediately dispatched to your home address within 3 business days.
Things you should know
Mastercard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 47 145 452 044, AFSL 386 837) arranges for the issue of the Cash Passport™ Platinum Mastercard® (“Cash Passport”) in conjunction with the issuer, EML Payment Solutions Limited (“EML”) (ABN 30 131 436 532, AFSL 404131). You should consider the Product Disclosure Statement available at Cash Passport Product Disclosure before deciding to acquire the product. The Target Market Determination for this product can be located at Cash Passport TMD. Any advice does not take into account your personal needs, financial circumstances or objectives and you should consider if it is appropriate for you.
Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited ABN 11 068 049 178. AFSL No. 237879 is authorised by Mastercard to distribute this product and receives a commission of equal to 50% of the foreign exchange revenue earned on the initial load or reload transaction. Payments are made monthly. We may also charge you a fee of up to 1.1% of the AUD equivalent value or $15 on the amount loaded by a customer onto their Cash Passport Platinum Mastercard® when they purchase or reload it at one of our branches (this fee will be retained by us). This is included in the amount that you pay for the product.
2T&Cs apply. Customer must contact Customer service to report lost or stolen card. Emergency cash can be arranged up to the balance on your Cash Passport, subject to availability of funds at the approved agent location.
# Flight Delay Pass is provided to you on the basis you are not in breach of Cash Passport MasterCard® Product Disclosure Statement and Terms & Conditions and your card remains open. It must not be sold in any way and Mastercard reserves the right to cancel the pass that are in breach of this policy. Access may not be available if the applicable lounge is full or near capacity at the full discretion of lounge staff. Access and use of the lounges is subject to its own terms and conditions. Mastercard reserves its right to amend or withdraw the Flight Delay Pass at any time and where possible, provide prior notice to you. Visit here for Terms and Conditions.