MOTO (Online mail order/telephone order)
MOTO is an online card payment authorisation and settlement service for card-not-present transactions, including mail, telephone and secure email orders.
This service can be used from any computer, tablet or smartphone and allows you to quickly, easily and securely process a number of transactions at once, by logging on to our online MOTO facility and entering customer details, without the need to call for an authorisation.
MOTO can be customised to suit the needs your business, with different pricing options available for merchants depending on the volume of transactions processed.
- Ability to accept a wide range of cards, including credit and charge cards issued by Mastercard, Visa, EFTPOS, American Express and JCB, increasing your sales opportunities
- Allows acceptance of payments made by phone, mail, fax or secure email
- 7 day a week overnight settlement of funds to a Bendigo Bank account
- Immediate online authorisation, improving your cash flows as funds are deposited overnight
- Quick and easy to use – simply log on via your browser and enter cardholder details
- Multiple users for no extra charge
- View transaction records online and process administrative functions such as voids and refunds
- Internal risk management capabilities, including management of card BIN, IP country and IP range to minimise fraud without rejecting genuine customers
- Minimal set-up costs with no equipment to hire or buy, requires minimal staff training
- Payments can be accepted at multiple sites
Like to know more?