Looking to go to university or TAFE in 2019?
Need help with expenses?
Bendigo and Adelaide Bank offers one of Australia's leading scholarship programs. From agricultural based scholarships, to those connected to one of our many Community Bank® branches, we have something to help you reach your dream of a tertiary education.
Applications for 2019 places are open from 3 December 2018 and close at midnight (AEDT) 29 January 2019.
Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Scholarship for rural and regional students
- For students living in rural and regional Australia.
- Any subject can be studied under this scholarship, as long as it's at an undergraduate bachelor's degree level in an approved Australian course.
- Only first-time university students wishing to study full-time in 2019 can apply.
Community Bank® Scholarships
Did you know that not only do Community Bank® branches support our local communities, many also help budding university or TAFE students achieve their dreams?
Local Scholarships on offer:
- For students who reside in, or have attended a secondary school in, the local area of the relevant Community Bank® branch offering a scholarship.
- Some Community Bank® branch scholarships may support studies at university or TAFE, while others may support studies at university only or TAFE only.
- Information regarding local scholarships being offered in 2019 by our Community Bank® branches, and other partners, will be available from 3 December 2018.
- A full listing of participating branches will be available here in November.
Supported by Australia's Community Bank® network.
Rural Bank Agribusiness Scholarship
If you're looking to study in the agricultural field, then a Rural Bank Scholarship might be for you.
- You must be studying, on-campus, an agribusiness bachelor's degree or one that enables you to contribute to the Australian agribusiness sector.
Supported by Rural Bank
Alexander and Bridget Jones - Montmorency Secondary College Scholarship
This scholarship is awarded to honour the memory of Alexander and Bridget Jones, graduates of Montmorency Secondary College and students of The University of Melbourne.
- For students who have graduated from Montmorency Secondary College in 2018 or 2017, and have been offered a full-time place at The University of Melbourne in 2019.
- Any subject can be studied under this scholarship as long as it is at a bachelor's degree level.
Supported by Bendigo and Adelaide Bank, Montmorency Secondary College and The University of Melbourne.
How to apply for scholarships
Applications for 2019 will open 3 December 2018 and close at midnight (AEDT) 29 January 2019.
Find the best scholarship for you
Register your interest online
We'll contact you when the scholarships open for applications
Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Scholarships are provided by Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited ABN 11 068 049 178, AFSL 237879, The Bendigo Centre, Bendigo VIC 3550.
Community Bank® Branch Scholarships are funded from management accounts of the Community Enterprise Charitable Fund ABN 12 102 649 968 (the Fund), The Bendigo Centre, Bendigo VIC 3550. Sandhurst Trustees Limited ABN 16 004 030 737 AFSL 237906, a subsidiary of Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited ABN 11 068 049 178, AFSL 237879, is the trustee of the Fund.
Rural Bank Agribusiness scholarships are provided by Rural Bank Limited ABN 74 083 938 416, AFSL 238042, level 6, 80 Grenfell Street Adelaide SA 5000 and administered by the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited Scholarship Program. Rural Bank is a subsidiary of Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited ABN 11 068 049 178, AFSL 237879 The Bendigo Centre, Bendigo VIC 3550