Quick and easy
Personalising your card only takes 5 minutes.
Select your card in the 'Start here' section
Upload your image and position it on the card
Add your details and submit
Your new card will arrive within 10 days
Additional information about personalising your card
- You will need to submit a request for each card to be personalised.
- Personalising your card won't change other cards on the account.
- Additional cardholders can also personalise their cards.
- Each card that is personalised is charged $10.
- The $10 fee is debited from the primary account linked to the card.
- Qantas Platinum, Geelong Cats and Adelaide Crows cards are not able to be personalised.
If you have trouble accessing the service, make sure you follow the tips outlined here.
- If you're using Internet Explorer, you'll need Flash Version 9 or later.
- On iOS (iPhone, iPad), go to Settings > Safari > Block Cookies and select 'Always Allow'.
- On Android devices, go to Browser Menu > Settings > Privacy and security, and make sure 'Accept cookies' is on.
- In iOS, open Safari then tap the squares in the right-hand corner to open a new tab; tap 'Private' to turn private browsing off
- In Android devices, open your browser, select the menu in the top right of the screen, and select 'New tab'
Your personalised card will retain its image - even if it needs to be replaced - until the card expires.
- If your card is lost, stolen or damaged, your replacement card will keep the same image at no cost.
- You can revert to the Bendigo Bank design at reissue at no charge
- You can change your card's image any time using the 'Personalise my card' service, for $10
Before you choose your image...
We will review and approve your image before you receive your card
Bendigo Bank reserves the right to vary this list at any time and may reject any image that you submit at our own discretion and for any reason.
Mastercard is a registered trademark and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.