Key features of our Low Doc Home Loan
Our Low Doc Loan lets you self-certify your income to buy your own home, build or invest in land.
Choose principal and interest, or interest-only repayments
Borrow for loan terms up to 30 years (5 years interest-only)
Choose weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments (monthly for interest-only)
Unlimited additional repayments and access to these using online redraw
Competitive interest rate, calculated daily and debited monthly
Offset facility available
Monthly service fee waived on the Bendigo Everyday Account1
Low monthly service fee of $102
Great reasons to choose us
- Competitive home loan interest rates
- Rewarding packaged loans
- 1.5 million customers in over 500 communities Australia wide
- Top 60 ASX listed company
Explore our home loans
Contact us, we'll do the work for you
Terms and conditions, fees and charges apply. All information including interest rate is subject to change without notice. Full details available on application. Lending criteria apply.
1. Refer to the Schedule of Fees, Charges and Transaction Account Rebates for more information.
2. Refer to the Lending Fees and Charges Guide for more information.
3. The interest rate displayed assumes at least three eligible products are held. Connect Package Home Loan interest rates are made up of the applicable interest rate depending on aggregate lending, minus a discount of 0.05% per eligible product held, up to a maximum of 0.15% off the tiered rate. Rates are based on variable P&I Owner Occupied loan for loan amount $250,000- $499,999.
4. Important information about comparison rates: The comparison rates displayed are calculated for a loan amount of $150,000 over a 25-year loan term. All Fixed rates are calculated on the basis that they roll to the Residential Variable rate at the end of the initial term. All comparison rates are calculated with a nil offset balance.
Comparison rates for variable Interest Only loans are based on an initial 5 year Interest Only period. Comparison rates for fixed Interest Only loans are based on an initial Interest Only period equal in term to the fixed period. During an interest only period, your interest only payments will not reduce your loan balance and so you may pay more interest over the life of the loan.
WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.