Low Doc Home Loan
Draw on your equity to purchase property, make other large purchases, or consolidate debt. Our Low Doc Loan lets you self-certify your income to buy your own home, build or invest in land. Variable and interest-only rates are available.
- Borrow for loan terms up to 30 years (variable); 5 years interest-only
- Choose principal and interest, or interest-only repayments
- Choose weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments (monthly for interest-only)
- Unlimited additional repayments
- Competitive interest rate, calculated daily
- Interest debited monthly
- Access additional repayments using online redraw
- Offset facility
- Monthly service fee waived on the Bendigo Everyday Account2
- Low monthly service fee of $10
Current interest rates
Owner occupied lending
Principal & Interest Interest rate
Principal & Interest Comparison rate1
Interest Only Interest rate
Interest Only Comparison rate1
Terms and conditions, fees and charges apply. All information including interest rate is subject to change without notice. Full details available on application. Lending criteria apply.
1. Important information about comparison rates: The comparison rates displayed are calculated for a loan amount of $150,000 over a 25-year loan term. All Fixed rates are calculated on the basis that they roll to the Residential Variable rate at the end of the initial term. All comparison rates are calculated with a nil offset balance. Comparison rates for variable Interest Only loans are based on an initial 5 year Interest Only period. Comparison rates for fixed Interest Only loans are based on an initial Interest Only period equal in term to the fixed period. During an interest only period, your interest only payments will not reduce your loan balance and so you may pay more interest over the life of the loan.
WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.
2. Refer to the Schedule of Fees, Charges and Transaction Account Rebates for more information.