It's important to protect your Bendigo Bank card from unauthorised transactions. Here's some useful tips when interacting with our range of ATM's.
- Do not provide your card, PIN or password to any person (including a family member or friend and even if contacted by someone claiming to be from the Bendigo Bank)
- Do not record your PIN anywhere, in written or electronic form. Do not write your PIN on your card or keep your PIN in your wallet. If you are not able to memorise your PIN and therefore must record it, ensure that you make reasonable attempt to disguise it
- Do not select a PIN that is easily identified with you (e.g. your date of birth, your post code, your phone number or part of it)
- Ensure that nobody observes your PIN being entered into an ATM
- If you notice suspicious behaviour near an ATM, do not proceed with your transaction
- When using an ATM, cover the keypad when entering your PIN
- Keep an eye out for people looking over your shoulder
- Notify us immediately if your card or PIN has been lost, stolen or compromised
- Keep us up to date if you change your contact details. This way we can contact you quickly about any suspicious transactions
We have Bendigo Bank ATMs across Australia.
There are more than 840,000 ATMs overseas which will accept your Bendigo Bank card. While travelling overseas, you can make withdrawals in local currencies from your Bendigo Easy Money^, debit and credit card accounts at selected ATMs.
^ At ATMs displaying the VISA Plus logo.