Backed by Australia's fifth biggest retail bank, Bayswater Community Bank® Branch not only gives you access to award-winning financial products and services, we're also committed to returning profits to our local communities.
Get in touch with Bayswater Community Bank® Branch about your banking needs today:
More about our branch
Offers & Events
Do good. Do more. And do well.
Find out how Bayswater Community Bank® Branch can help you pick the right solutions for your banking needs.
Free marquees for hire
We understand many of our local community groups and not for profit organisations have limited budgets and would like to assist our customers by providing complimentary marquee hire for your next event.
Easy to install and water proof, these marquees are great for protective shelter from the elements.
Complete the application form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org to book your marquee today!
In 2018 we provided tertiary scholarships to four students with a combined value of $17,500. We're investing in our leaders of the future.
Keep up-to-date with what's happening in our community and visit our Facebook page.
Sponsorships & Grants
Sponsorships and Grants
We're committed to supporting local communities
Since September 2000, Bayswater and Noranda Community Bank® branches have returned around $2 million to the local community. In 2018, our financial community contribution was $186,905, with bank staff and directors also volunteering at a number of community events throughout the year.
This is how we made a difference:
- Student scholarships - $17,500
- Grants and donations - $118,055
- Environment House - $25,000
- Constable Care Road Safety School - $20,000
- Delivery of mental health first aid courses - $6,350
Share in more than $30,000 in Community Grants!
We have launched our 2019 community grants round and it is an exciting new opportunity for your group to share in more than $30,000 of grant money.
Following on from the enormous success of our new approach to the grants in 2018, we're pleased to inform you that this year, we’ll again simply be asking you to present your pitch in a 3-minute talk or, for incorporated groups, just nominate. It’s that simple.
The nomination process is the same for both incorporated and non-incorporated groups.
Frequently Asked Questions
How will it work?
- Each non-incorporated group that meets the nomination criteria will have 3 minutes to tell representatives from Bayswater and Noranda Community Bank® branches what they need the grant money for, and what the benefits will be.
- Once each group has presented, the representatives will decide who the grant money will go to, and what share of the $30,000 each will receive.
- Incorporated groups will be assessed separately by Bayswater and Noranda Community Bank® branch representatives.
Who can nominate?
To be eligible to present your case for the chance to receive a share of more than $30,000 in grant money, you must:
- Be a not-for-profit organisation or community-based group/enterprise.
- Be based in the City of Bayswater OR provide a distinct community benefit to the residents of the City of Bayswater.
What are the rules?
- Applications for grants cannot exceed $5,000.
- Part funding for projects worth more than $5,000 will only be considered where the majority of the funds have already been raised.
- Funding for ongoing running costs will not be considered – your application must be linked to a specific project, program, purchase (e.g. equipment, uniforms), infrastructure, event or similar.
- Depending on the number of applications received and the assessment of the judging panel, you may receive only part of your funding request.
Why should I do this?
We know how hard it is to fund not-for-profit and community groups and keep them evolving. We know you are all volunteers who already give up so much of your time and energy. This is an opportunity to fund all or part of that next thing you want to achieve, with minimal effort.
What’s the time frame?
|Monday 5 Aug 2019:||Applications open|
|Monday 2 Sept 2019:||Applications close|
|Monday 21 Oct 2019:||Pitch Night and Award evening for non-incorporated groups|
|Monday 18 Nov 2019:||Awards evening for incorporated groups|
What do I do now?
- Firstly, get excited about this great opportunity!
- Nominate online by clicking ‘Apply from Monday 5 August’ under the heading 2019 Bayswater & Noranda Community Pitch Program WA.
Want to know more?
Investors & Shareholders
Investor & Shareholder
To purchase or sell Bayswater Community Financial Services Limited shares, please contact our Share Registry directly.
Bayswater Community Financial Services Ltd is run by local volunteers committed to our local community.
Chair: Barry McKenna
Deputy Chair: Denise Beer
Secretary: Michael Anderton
Treasurer: Ted Budzinski
Gregory Da Rui
Bayswater Community Bank® Branch is proud to support our customers, our community and our shareholders. View key information for investors and download our financial reports.
Financial Statements and Reports
Shareholders- Contact Us
Bayswater Community Financial Services Ltd
ABN 60 092 770 593
14 King William Street
Bayswater WA 6053
PO Box 411, Bayswater WA 6933
Mr Michael Anderton, JP
56 Chambers Way
Noranda WA 6062
Ph: (04) 2429 5465
PO Box 535
Applecross WA 6953