Why do I only get advised of my credit card’s minimum payment amount a few days before the due date?
When setting up a Pay Anyone contact, or making a payment to a Pay Anyone contact, I am told Bendigo Bank is "…unable to verify the BSB and/or account number match the account name…"
What do I do if my e-token was on a mobile device that is lost, stolen, broken or has been replaced?
If I have been locked out of e-banking, will the Four-digit PIN stop working in the Bendigo Bank app?
I have deleted my Bendigo Bank app and re-installed it. Will I need to re-register a Four-digit PIN?
I don’t have a passcode to lock my device, does this mean that if I enable Quick Balances on my app, anyone who has access to my device can see my account balances?
If my device is lost or stolen, how can I disable the Quick Balances feature so that no one else can see my account balances?
After I enter my Four-digit PIN I received the error message “You are no longer registered for this service. Please login with your Access ID to setup a new Four-digit PIN.”
Which iOS and Android operating systems and Bendigo Bank app versions, are currently supported by Bendigo Bank?
Is a final statement issued? What information is provided about the accounts before the Estate is settled?
Will I continue to earn rewards and benefits from my credit, debit or prepaid cards when I pay using Apple Pay?
Can I continue to use my plastic credit, debit, or prepaid cards if I suspend or remove my cards in Wallet?
If I visit a country that is not supported by one of the currencies on the FXgo® card, how can I still use the card?
- What do I need to set up Apple Pay?
- How do I return an item that I bought using Apple Pay in a store?
- Will I continue to earn rewards and benefits from my credit, debit or prepaid cards when I pay using Apple Pay?
- How can I check my recent transactions?
- What if my iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, or Mac is lost or stolen?
- Can I continue to use my plastic credit, debit, or prepaid cards if I suspend or remove my cards in Wallet?
- How do I change the default payment network on my Debit Mastercard in Apple Pay?
Browse our help topics
- What is PayID?
- What are the benefits of PayID?
- Who can create a PayID?
- What happens if I lock my PayID?
- What if I don't like my PayID name?
- What happens if the PayID I want to use is already registered by someone else?
- What should I do if I don't receive the six digit verification code when creating a PayID?
- Is it safe to share my PayID?
- Do I need a PayID to make a fast payment?
- Can one PayID be linked to more than one account?
- Can a PayID be used to withdraw money from an account?
- Who can make fast payments?
- How safe and secure is this?
- What time will recurring fast payments be sent?
- How long do I have to approve a payment on a two to sign account?
- Is Osko by BPAY different from BPAY? Will it replace BPAY or BPAY View?
- What PayID types can be used?
- Will PayID replace BSBs and account numbers?
- Is PayID secure?
- Can I transfer my PayID to a Bendigo Bank account from another financial institution?
- Do you have to be registered for e-banking to create a PayID?
- Why might an account not be visible when creating a PayID in e-banking?
- Can a PayID be created on a term deposit account?
- What happens if I lose my mobile phone and that number was also my PayID?
- When using a PayID, how do I know I'm paying the right person?
- Can I have multiple PayIDs?
- Can a PayID be used to make or receive overseas payments?
- Who can receive fast payments?
- Can you give me an example of when I might need to use a fast payment?
- Do I have a different payment limit for fast payments?
- Where am I able to see transaction references over 280 characters?
- e-banking help
- Financial difficulty assistance
- Financial abuse support
- Vulnerable customer support
- Deceased estates
- Regular payments
- Affordable banking
- How to reduce your fees
- Manage your account
- Closing your account
- Credit and Debit Cards
- Osko and PayID FAQs
- Unclaimed money
- Centrelink payments
- Australian Taxation Office
- Foreign tax resident reporting
- Comprehensive credit reporting
- Digital Acceptance
- Managed funds