At Bendigo Bank it's really important to us that your money is secure.
The Symantec VIP Access app gives you peace of mind by providing added security to your e-banking - and it’s free!
It generates a six digit PIN which you simply enter into e-banking when prompted to provide a security token/authentication key.
- Download the Symantec VIP Access app now.
- Visit your local branch or call us on 1300 236 344.
- We will ask for your unique credential ID to register you.
- Once registered you’re ready to go!
- Just copy and paste the security code when prompted.
Using an e-token with e-banking gives you access to services like updating your Contact Details, PayAnyone and Telegraphic Transfers.
Browse our help topic
- What is PayID?
- What are the benefits of PayID?
- Who can create a PayID?
- What happens if I lock my PayID?
- What if I don't like my PayID name?
- What happens if the PayID I want to use is already registered by someone else?
- What should I do if I don't receive the six digit verification code when creating a PayID?
- Is it safe to share my PayID?
- Do I need a PayID to make a fast payment?
- Can one PayID be linked to more than one account?
- Can a PayID be used to withdraw money from an account?
- Who can make fast payments?
- How safe and secure is this?
- What time will recurring fast payments be sent?
- How long do I have to approve a payment on a two to sign account?
- Is Osko by BPay different from BPay? Will it replace BPay or BPay View?
- What PayID types can be used?
- Will PayID replace BSBs and account numbers?
- Is PayID secure?
- Can I transfer my PayID to a Bendigo Bank account from another financial institution?
- Do you have to be registered for e-banking to create a PayID?
- Why might an account not be visible when creating a PayID in e-banking?
- Can a PayID be created on a term deposit account?
- What happens if I lose my mobile phone and that number was also my PayID?
- When using a PayID, how do I know I'm paying the right person?
- Can I have multiple PayIDs?
- Can a PayID be used to make or receive overseas payments?
- Who can receive fast payments?
- Can you give me an example of when I might need to use a fast payment?
- Do I have a different payment limit for fast payments?
- Where am I able to see transaction references over 280 characters?
- e-banking help
- Financial difficulty assistance
- Financial abuse
- Deceased estates
- Regular payments
- Affordable banking
- How to reduce your fees
- Closing your account
- Osko and PayID FAQs
- Unclaimed money
- Lost superannuation
- Australian Taxation Office
- Foreign tax resident reporting
- Comprehensive credit reporting