Looking for a fresh and exciting rewards program?
With your Bendigo Bank Platinum Rewards Credit Card, that’s exactly what you’ll get.
For every dollar you spend on your card you’ll earn 1.5 Rewards Points and access to our Bendigo Bank Rewards program packed full of great rewards and benefits.1
- Reduce ‘present stress’ and save time by selecting from a huge range of gift cards.
- On the lookout for a new home appliance? Use your Rewards Points to pick out what you need.
- You can even choose to share the benefits of the program by donating your points to a charity – and that always feels good.
There are so many ways to use your points, and the choice is entirely up to you. Check out more of the extensive options you’re entitled to with your Platinum Rewards Credit Card here.
What do I get?
- Flight and hotel travel vouchers
- Gift cards and e-Gift cards
- Luggage and other travel goods
- Home appliances
- Toys and games
- Tech gear
- Luxury items like perfume
- Donations to charities
- Cash back
How to start earning and redeeming your points
Step 1: Bendigo Bank Rewards registration
- Visit Bendigo Bank Rewards
- Select 'Register'
- Enter your credit card number* and complete the required details including date of birth and email address
- A single use password will be sent to your email address to confirm your identity
- Enter the temporary password when prompted, you’ll then be asked to supply your own password
- To authenticate your identity, you’ll be prompted to enter CAPTCHA details
- A confirmation email will then be sent to you once you’ve successfully submitted your registration
*For credit cards in joint names, the first person listed on the account must register.
Step 2 and 3: Checking your balance and redeeming your points
- Choose from a range of options to redeem your Rewards Points, including merchandise, gift cards, eGift cards or even cash back to your account
- Once you’ve decided, simply add them to your cart
- Points will be deducted from your Rewards Points balance once you have checked out in the store
- You’ll receive an email confirming the details of your order and when you can expect delivery
Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. All information is correct as at 30 September 2020 and is subject to change. Full details available on application. Lending criteria apply. Interest rate and annual fee current at 30 September 2020. Rates and fees are subject to change. Credit provided by Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited ABN 11 068 049 178 Australian Credit Licence 237879.
Bendigo Bank Rewards is a registered trade mark owned by Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited.