Key features of the Platinum Rewards Credit Card
Earn 1.5 Bendigo Bank Rewards® points for every dollar spent1
Purchase interest rate 19.99% p.a.
Balance transfer interest rate 19.99% p.a.
Platinum Rewards Credit Card
Platinum Rewards Credit Card lets you earn points as you shop, which you can redeem online for a huge range of goods and services. With a range of added insurances7, purchase protections7, plus access to Mastercard Priceless® Cities exclusive experiences and special offers, it's the only card you'll need.
Download the key fact sheet for this card.
Features & Benefits
- Earn 1.5 Bendigo Bank Rewards points for every dollar spent.1
- Up to 180 days international travel insurance in any 12 month period.7
- Extended warranty on purchases when using your credit card.7
- 90-day Purchase Protection on stolen or accidentally damaged purchases when the total cost is charged to your credit card.7
- No fees for additional cardholders.
- 24/7 fraud monitoring and no liability for unauthorised transactions.5
- Up to 55 days interest free.4
- Interest is calculated from the statement date, not from when you made the purchase.
- Tap & goTM for contactless purchases.
- Use in store, online and withdraw local currency at millions of locations, everywhere Mastercard is accepted.
- Access Mastercard Priceless® Cities exclusive experiences and special offers.
Rates & Fees
- $89 annual fee.
- Balance transfer interest rate 19.99% p.a.
- Purchase interest rate 19.99% p.a.
- Cash advance interest rate 21.99% p.a.
You may also be interested in
Things you should know
Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. All information is correct as at 30 September 2020 and is subject to change. Full details available on application. Credit criteria apply. Interest rate and annual fee current at 30 September 2020. Rates and fees are subject to change. Credit provided by Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited ABN 11 068 049 178 Australian Credit Licence 237879.
Bendigo Bank Rewards is a registered trade mark owned by Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited.