Earn Bendigo Bank Rewards Points and take advantage of complimentary insurances.7
Key features of the Platinum Rewards Credit Card
- 24/7 fraud monitoring.5
- Up to 90 consecutive days international travel insurance.7
- Purchase Protection and Extended Warranty Insurance.7
- Mobile payments with your smart phone and smart watch.
Features & Benefits
- Earn 1.5 Bendigo Bank Rewards points for every dollar spent.1
- Up to 90 consecutive days international travel insurance (for persons under 76 years).7
- Extended warranty on purchases when using your credit card.7
- 90 day purchase protection on stolen or accidentally damaged purchases when the total cost of the purchase is charged to your participating credit card.7
- No fee for additional cardholders.
- 24/7 fraud monitoring and no liability for unauthorised transactions.5
- Up to 55 days interest free.4
- Interest is calculated from the statement date, not from when you made the purchase.
- Tap & goTM for contactless purchases.
- Use in store, online and withdraw local currency at millions of locations, everywhere Mastercard is accepted.
- Access Mastercard Priceless® Cities exclusive experiences and special offers.
Rates & Fees
- $89 annual fee.
- Purchase interest rate 19.99% p.a.
- Balance transfer interest rate 21.99% p.a.
- Cash advance interest rate 21.99% p.a.
What does 18,520 points get you?1
Just 18,520 Bendigo Bank Rewards Points gets you $50 to spend on a huge variety of rewards.
Browse and claim thousands of Bendigo Bank Rewards via e-banking on the Bendigo Bank website or app.
Platinum Rewards Credit Card
Our Platinum Rewards Credit Card lets you earn points as you shop, which you can redeem online for a huge range of goods and services. This card also gives you 90 consecutive days international travel insurance7, a range of other complimentary insurances7, and access to Mastercard Priceless® Cities exclusive experiences and special offers, it's the only card you'll need.
Download the key fact sheet for this card.
Things you should know
Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. All information, including interest rates and fees, is correct as at 1 March 2023 and is subject to change. Full details available on application. Credit criteria apply. Credit provided by Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited ABN 11 068 049 178 AFSL/Australian Credit Licence 237879 (‘Bendigo Bank’).
Rewards Points are earned on eligible transactions – see Bendigo Rewards Terms and Conditions for details or call 1300 236 344. Conversion calculation correct as at 8 August 2023. Conversion rates subject to change.
Bendigo Bank Rewards is a registered trade mark owned by Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited.