Enjoy an ongoing bonus variable rate up to 5.25% p.a.** when you meet our eligibility criteria.
Features of a Reward Saver
- Only requires $1 to open
- Free e-banking transactions
- No monthly service fee
- Grow your balance by earning a bonus rate
- Access your account via e-banking or the Bendigo Bank app
A high interest savings account helps you save for the future
You'll receive an ongoing bonus variable rate up to 5.25% p.a. to your Reward Saver account when you hold an eligible transaction account with us, and your end of month Reward Saver account balance is greater than it was at the start of the month (excluding interest deposits).2
Learn how to earn the bonus rate
Set up a savings plan. Have a think about what you're saving for and how long you want to save. It will also help you continue to grow your balance so you're more likely to receive your bonus rate each month. You'll be right on track to reach your goal.
Make at least one deposit in your account before each month end.
Make sure your withdrawals during the month are less than the deposits you make.
Your end of month balance is greater than the start of the month balance (excluding interest deposits).2
Handy tip: set up an automatic transfer from your transaction account to your Reward Saver on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis.
Apply for a Reward Saver account now
One step closer to earning your ongoing bonus variable rate of 5.25% p.a.
Apply online here
Its a simple process to apply online.
Open a Reward Saver account with the same customer number and name as your eligible transaction account.
Use the log in button below. You will be asked to enter your access ID and password. Once verified follow the simple steps.
- You need to be an Australian citizen or resident,
- Be aged 12 years or above,
- You should bring identification with you, either a drivers licence or passport.
- In branch cash withdrawals and transfers cannot be performed directly from this account. This includes bank cheques, EFT transfers and periodical payments made by cheque.
- Limited to e-Statements, so an active email address will be required3
- Whether you are 30 years old or under4, or 31 years old and over4, you can enjoy the same bonus rate.
- Not applicable to business customers.
Things to consider
- You'll receive an ongoing bonus variable rate up to 5.25% p.a.
- if you hold an eligible transaction account and
- increase your balance every month by depositing more than withdrawing (excluding interest deposits).
- You'll receive the base interest rate of 0.30% p.a.
- if you don't hold an eligible transaction account and/or
- don't increase your balance for the month (excluding interest deposits).
- The bonus rate is available on balances up to $100,000.
- Balances over $100,000 will only receive the base rate.
- Bonus rate is applicable to one Reward Saver per customer.
Things you should know
** All information is correct as of 16 June 2023, information including rate is subject to change.
1. You can only open one account held in either your name only or in joint names that will be eligible for the bonus rate. Any additional accounts opened will receive the base rate.
2. Your base or bonus interest will be credited to your account by the end of the 2nd day of the month.
3. For existing accounts, the interest rate will change on the first day of the month following your 31st birthday.
This information is of a general nature and does not take your personal objectives, financial situations or needs into account. You should consider its appropriateness to your circumstances before acting on this information. Please read the disclosure documents for your selected product or service, including the Terms and Conditions, before deciding. Please also review our Financial Services Guide (FSG) before accessing information on this website. Information on this page can change without notice to you.
This product is issued by Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited ABN 11 068 049 178 AFSL No 237879. Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. All information is correct as at 27 October 2021 and is subject to change. Full details available on application.