30 years old or under? See how you can enjoy a BONUS RATE on our Reward Saver of 0.75% p.a.*
Be rewarded while saving for your future
You'll receive the bonus rate to your Reward Saver account when you hold an eligible transaction account with us and the end of month balance is greater than the start of the month (excluding interest deposits).*
Our introductory offer enables you to enjoy the bonus rate without needing to meet the eligibility criteria.*
What are the key features of your Reward Saver account?
Earn bonus interest when your end of month balance is greater than the start of the month (excluding interest deposits).2
Bonus rate available on balances up to $100,000.
Simple to use
Only requires $1 to open.
Easily access your account information via e-banking or the Bendigo Bank app.
Easy on your pocket
Free e-banking transactions
No monthly service fees
Saving for your first home, a new car, or a holiday?
30 years old or under?4
Earn up to 0.75% p.a. bonus rate.
31 years old or over?4
Earn up to 0.45% p.a. bonus rate.
How does your Reward Saver account work?
2You must hold an eligible transaction account (an Everyday Account or Student Account) with the same customer number and name as your Reward Saver account to qualify for the bonus rate.
3The end of month balance in your Reward Saver account must be greater than the start of the month balance (excluding interest deposits) to receive the bonus rate.
4The bonus rate is available on balances up to $100,000. You'll receive the base interest rate of 0.05% p.a. if you don't hold an eligible transaction account and/or don't increase your balance for the month (excluding interest deposits). The base rate is also payable on balances over $100,000.
Set up a savings plan. Have a think about what you’re saving for and how long you want to save. By setting up an automatic transfer from your transaction account to your Reward Saver on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis, you’ll be on the right track to reaching your goal. It will also help you continue to grow your balance so that you’re more likely to receive your bonus rate each month.
Things to consider
- The Reward Saver is not available to business customers.
- In branch cash withdrawals and transfers cannot be performed directly from this account. This includes bank cheques, EFT transfers and periodical payments made by cheque.
- Limited to e-Statements, so an active email address will be required.3
- The bonus rate is applicable to one Reward Saver account per customer
Things you should know
* The introductory offer is valid to 31 August 2022. From 1 September 2022 additional eligibility criteria applies and the end of month balance of your Reward Saver must be greater than the start of month balance (other than by deposit interest paid by us) and you must hold an eligible transaction account (Everyday Account or Student Account). If the eligibility criteria is not met the base rate of 0.05% p.a. will apply. Under the introductory offer, you do not need to hold an eligible transaction account (Everyday Account or Student Account) and your end of month balance for your Reward Saver does not need to be greater than the start of month. The bonus interest rate applied is based on your applicable age bracket being 30 years old or under, or 31 years or over.
1. You can only open one account held in either your name only or in joint names that will be eligible for the bonus rate. Any additional accounts opened will receive the base rate.
2. Your base or bonus interest will be credited to your account by the end of the 2nd day of the month.
3. An active email address will be required at application.
4. For existing accounts, the interest rate will change on the first day of the month following your 31st birthday.
The Reward Saver is not available to business customers.
This information is of a general nature and does not take your personal objectives, financial situations or needs into account. You should consider its appropriateness to your circumstances before acting on this information. Please read the disclosure documents for your selected product or service, including the Terms and Conditions, before deciding. Please also review our Financial Services Guide (FSG) before accessing information on this website. Information on this page can change without notice to you.
This product is issued by Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited ABN 11 068 049 178 AFSL No 237879. Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. All information is correct as at 27 October 2021 and is subject to change. Full details available on application.