It's not what you know, it's who you know. Discover the range of benefits available to you thanks to your influential contact at Bendigo Bank.
Most satisfied customers of any Australian bank1
Quote F&F Staff or F&F Director to claim your benefit.
Bendigo Bank Home Loans1
Connect Home Loan Package combines the best of our banking products in a home loan bundle. Choose three eligible products, and be rewarded with a great rate for your new home or refinance from another financial institution.
- A huge range of benefits including free online redraw and a saving of $625 on establishment fees5.
- 12 month term deposit earning 0.15% p.a. interest above the standard term deposit interest rate10
- Interest paid on maturity
- Minumum deposit $5000
- The applicable Term Deposit rate is available upon request
Bendigo Bank Personal Loans2
Car, holiday, shopping spree. The possibilities are endless with a personal loan from Bendigo Bank. And with a Family and Friends discount, they're cheaper too.
- 0.20% pa discount on interest rate, no application fee for secured personal loans6
- 0.10% pa discount on interest rate, no application fee for unsecured personal loans6
Choose from a range of insurance offers and receive a Family and Friends discount for each policy taken out.
- House and contents insurance - up to 10% off House and contents*
- Landlords insurance - up to 10% off Landlords insurance*
- Car insurance - up to 5% off Car insurance*
- Travel insurance - up to 10% off Travel insurance*
- Motorbike, Caravan or Boat insurance - up to 5% off each insurance*
Bendio Invest Direct#
Share trading is even cheaper thanks to your exclusive Family and Friends Offer.
- Discounted brokerage rate of $17.95 for trade value up to and including $22,000 or 0.10% for trade value greater than $22,000.
Rural Bank Agribusiness Loans3
Agribusiness term loan11
- $0 loan application fee (max $1,000 per application).
- 50% discount to application fee, up to $1,000 maximum per application.
Claim your benefits
Be sure to quote F&F Directors or F&F Staff.
1 Roy Morgan 2018
2 Offers only valid to Family and Friends of Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited Staff and Directors. Offers available on all applications received before 30th June 2019. This information has been prepared without taking into account your personal circumstances, objectives, financial situation or needs.
3 Connect Package: Offer is available to customers with new owner occupied, principal and interest home loans above $150,000 with a loan to valuation ratio of up to maximum loan to valuation ration of 80% and three additional eligible products. Eligible products cannot be from the same product type. Offer may be varied or withdrawn at any time.
4 The comparison rate displayed for home loan is calculated for a loan amount of $150,000 over a 25 year loan term. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.
5 To be eligible to save $625 on home loan fees, a new home loan application must be for external refinance and/ or purchase and/or construction for owner occupied, principal and interest, Connect Package home loan. The customer must currently hold or take out two eligible products with Bendigo Bank. Eligible products cannot be from the same product type. Full details available on application. Terms and conditions, fees and charges and lending criteria apply.
6 All information including interest rate is subject to change without notice. Full details available on application. Lending criteria apply. Discount available on standard personal loan products only and does not include Student, Green or Connect personal Loans.
^Up to 55-day interest-free period consists of your 30 day statement cycle, plus 25 days to the payment due date. The number of interest-free days will vary for each transaction, depending on which day in the 30-day statement cycle the purchase was made.
7 Rewards points - Rewards points are earned on eligible transactions – see Bendigo Rewards Terms and Conditions, or call 1300 236 344.
8 Terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. Refer to the Bendigo Credit Card Insurance (Qantas Platinum Mastercard and Platinum Rewards Mastercard) Terms and Conditions for further information. Bendigo Bank does not guarantee any benefits under this insurance. Complimentary insurance covers: AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177 AFSL 245631 (trading as Allianz Global Assistance) under a binder from the insurer, Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 has issued an insurance group policy to Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited ABN 11 068 049 178 AFSL and Australian credit licence 237879 (Bendigo Bank) which allows eligible Bendigo Bank account holders and cardholders to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. Any advice on insurance is general advice only and not based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs.
10 Minimum deposit $5000. The applicable Term Deposit rate is available upon application
11 All applications for loans or credit are subject to lending criteria. Full details are available on application, by phoning our Customer Service Centre on 1300 660 115 or online at www.ruralbank.com.au. All information is subject to change. Products are issued by Rural Bank Limited ABN 74 083 938 416 AFSL 238042. Products are distributed by Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited ABN 11 068 049 178 AFSL 237879.
* The Bank acts under its own Australian Financial Services Licence and under an agreement with the insurer Insurance Australia Limited ABN 1100 0016 722 trading as CGU Insurance (CGU). A minimum sum insured may be required for a discount to apply. No further discounts are applicable. Eligible products include personal Bendigo Insurance policies underwritten by CGU and not those written through Community Insurance Solutions Pty Ltd ABN 32 151 328 148. The Bank receives a commission based on a proportion of the product’s premium.
# Bendigo Invest Direct is a service provided by CMC Markets Stockbroking Limited ABN 69 081 002 851 AFSL No. 246381, a Participant of the ASX Group (“CMC Markets Stockbroking”) at the request of Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Ltd ABN 11 068 049 178, AFSL 237879 (“Bendigo”). For a copy of the terms and conditions relating to the Bendigo Invest Direct services and the Financial Services Guides for CMC Markets Stockbroking or Bendigo (or other relevant disclosure documents), contact us on 1300 788 982 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Neither CMC Markets Stockbroking nor Bendigo are representatives of each other. To the extent permitted by law, Bendigo will not guarantee or otherwise support CMC Markets Stockbroking’s obligations under the contracts or agreement connected with Bendigo Invest Direct. This information does not take your personal objectives, financial situations or needs into account. You should consider its appropriateness to your circumstances before acting on this information. Please read the disclosure documents for your selected product or service, including the Terms and Conditions, before deciding. Please also review our Financial Services Guide (FSG) before accessing information on this website. Information on this page can change without notice to you.
Terms and conditions, other fees and charges, other external establishment fees, and lending criteria apply. All applications are subject to credit approval.