As a Bendigo and Adelaide Bank shareholder you have access to a variety of benefits from the bank.
They are our way of recognising the special role shareholders play in the success of our Bank.
To access any of these special privileges, eligible shareholders simply need to present the proof of share ownership and photo identification at any Bendigo Bank branch.
You will also experience first-hand the exceptional level of personal service that sets our Bank apart.
All privileges are available until 31 March 2020.
Bendigo Bank Home Loans1
- Additional discount of 0.05% on variable Bendigo Connect Home Loan Package for each eligible product held – Up to an additional discount of 0.15%
Bendigo Bank Personal Loans2
- 0.15% discount, no Application Fee
- 50% off the Establishment/Application Fee up to $1,000 maximum discount per application for small business loans and commercial loans
- 0.15% discount off fixed rates for Business Solutions Term Loan
- 0.50% discount off variable rate Business Solutions Term Loan and/or Overdraft
Bendigo Bank Term Deposit
- A 12 month term deposit 0.15% p.a. interest above the Bank’s 12 month Term Deposit rate with interest paid on maturity
Minimum deposit $5,000. The application Term Deposit rate is available upon request.
Rural Bank Agribusiness Loans3
- $0 loan application fee
Bendigo Bank Mastercard® credit cards4
- Platinum Rewards – enjoy a discounted annual fee of $49. Includes up to 55 days interest free, $1 = 1.5
- Qantas Platinum – enjoy a discounted annual fee of $69. Includes up to 55 days interest free, $1 = 0.6 Qantas
To apply for your preferred credit card with the applicable Shareholder benefit, please visit your local Branch.
Up to 10% discount on premium for house and contents insurance (excludes discounted Bendigo Life Rewards Over 50s Home and Contents Insurance)
- Up to 10% discount on premium for travel insurance
- Up to 10% discount on premium for landlord insurance
- Up to 5% discount on premium for car, boat and caravan insurance
To arrange an insurance quote phone 1300 557 155
- Receive a 50% discount on standard fees when buying or selling foreign bank notes
- Receive a 50% discount on standard fees for foreign cheque conversions (cash letter items only)8
A Bendigo Bank account is required to obtain this privilege. Please refer to the Bendigo Bank Scheduled of Fees, Charges and Transaction Account Rebates for full details of fees and charges.
Bank Draft and Telegraphic Transfers
- 50% discount on standard fees on issue of Foreign Bank Drafts and Telegraphic Transfers
- 50% discount on the standard Bendigo Bank or Adelaide Bank fee when making a payment of funds from a Bendigo Bank or Adelaide Bank account for fast transfer to an account at any Australian financial institution.
Leveraged Margin Lending
- 0.50% p.a. discount to the headline variable interest rates of Leveraged Equities’ Margin Loan and Investment Funds Multiplier.
To find out more contact Leveraged on 1300 307 807
Bendigo Invest Direct10
- Discounted brokerage rate of $17.95 for trade value up to and including $22,000 or 0.10% for trade value greater than $22,000
Products are issued by Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited ABN 11 068 049 178 AFSL/Australian Credit Licence 237879. The information above is general information only and you should consider the Terms and Conditions / Product Disclosure Statements available from www.bendigobank.com.au before making any investment decision. Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. All information is correct as at 31/03/2019 and is subject to change. Full details available on application. Lending criteria apply. The Bank reserves the right to withdraw privileges or vary the eligibility criteria at its discretion. Shareholder Privileges are available to customers holding one or more fully paid ordinary shares or preference shares with the Bank. Benefits are available to the shareholder only and are not transferable or available in conjunction with any other offer. Privileges can be redeemed at most branches of Bendigo Bank, or, in the case of the Margin Lending, by contacting Leveraged on 1300 307 807. All of the offers listed are valid until 31 March 2020. Further information is available from Contact Centre on 1300 236 344.
1. The Bendigo Connect Home Loan Package interest rate discounts are made up of the applicable interest rate depending on aggregate lending, up to a discount of 0.10% per eligible product held for variable loans (up to a maximum of 0.30% off the applicable tiered rate). All rates are available from any Bendigo Branch and the Bendigo Bank website www.bendigobank.com.au
2. Discount available on standard Personal Loan products only and does not include Student, Green or Connect Personal loans.
3. Maximum value of loan fee waiver is $1,000 per application. Benefits available at the time of application. Agribusiness products are issued and distributed by the Bank. Lending criteria applies. The Bank receives a commission for loan products from Rural Bank.
4. Rewards points - Rewards points are earned on eligible transactions – see Bendigo Rewards Terms and Conditions, or call 1300 236 344.
5. Complimentary insurance covers: AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177 AFSL 245631 (trading as Allianz Global Assistance) under a binder from the insurer, Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 has issued an insurance group policy to Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited ABN 11 068 049 178 AFSL and Australian credit licence 237879 (Bendigo Bank) which allows eligible Bendigo Bank account holders and cardholders to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. Any advice on insurance is general advice only and not based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. The terms, conditions, limits and exclusions of the group policy are set out in the Bendigo Credit Card Insurance (Qantas Platinum Mastercard and Platinum Rewards Mastercard) Terms and Conditions which may be amended from time to time. Bendigo Bank does not guarantee any benefits under this insurance.
6. Qantas Points - To earn Qantas Points with Qantas Platinum Mastercard you must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program and provide your Qantas Frequent Flyer number to Bendigo Bank.
Membership of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program is subject to the terms and conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program, which can be found at Qantas.com/terms. A joining fee may apply. Qantas Points are earned on eligible transactions at the applicable conversion rate of 0.6 Qantas Points per dollar, are transferred monthly to the Frequent Flyer account and are capped at 20,000 points per month – see Bendigo Credit Card Terms and Conditions or call 1300 236 344. Ineligible transactions are, for example, BPAY transactions, cash advances, payments to the Australian Taxation Office, cash equivalent transactions, business transactions, balance transfers, and transactions for gambling or gaming purposes, any fee or charge, including any government charges or duties, interest and finance charges payable or paid on your credit card, transactions which are disputed, fraudulent or involve the abuse or unauthorised use of your credit card and payments and purchases which are refunded or reimbursed.
7. Insurance discount is on the premium base rate and does not include GST and stamp duty. A minimum sum insured may be required for a discount to apply. No further discounts are applicable. House and Contents, Travel, Car, Motorcycle, Boat and Caravan Insurance are issued by Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722 AFSL 227681 trading as CGU Insurance. The Bank acts under its own Australian Financial Services Licence and under an agreement with the insurer. The Bank receives a commission based on proportion of the product’s premium.
8. Bendigo Bank account is required to obtain this privilege. Please refer to the Bendigo Bank Schedule of Fees, Charges and Transaction Account Rebates for full details of fees and charges.
9. BEN shares must be held on the BID HIN. Contact Bendigo Invest Direct on 1300 788 982 to apply the discount code BENSHA either through the application process or for existing accounts. Bendigo Invest Direct will review the BENSHA accounts at the beginning of each month to confirm eligibility. If there is no registered holding of at least 1 share, the discount will be removed and the customer will need to contact Bendigo Invest Direct to reapply the discount code if they reinstate their shareholding.