A low rate of 9.99% p.a. on purchases
Key features of the Bendigo Bright Credit Card
- 9.99% p.a. low rate on purchases
- $59 low annual fee.
- Up to 55 days interest free on purchases.4
- 24/7 fraud monitoring.5
- Mobile payments with your smart phone and smart watch.
Features & benefits
- Save on interest and enjoy our lowest everyday purchase rate.
- 24/7 fraud monitoring and no liability for unauthorised transactions.5
- Temporarily block lost cards and transaction types with Bendigo Bank Card Controls.
- Access to Mastercard Priceless® Cities exclusive experiences and special offers.
- Use everywhere Mastercard is accepted.
Rates & fees
- $59 annual fee.
- Purchase interest rate of 9.99% p.a.
- Balance transfer rate 19.99% p.a.
- Cash advance interest rate 19.99% p.a.
- Minimum credit limit $1,000.
- No fee for additional cardholders.
Bendigo Bright Credit Card
Our low rate credit card with a low annual fee, high security and convenience. The Bendigo Bright Credit Card is the smart choice for your everyday purchases.
Download the key fact sheet for this card.
Things you should know
Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. All information, including interest rates and fees, is correct as at 1 March 2023 and is subject to change. Full details available on application. Credit criteria apply. Credit provided by Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited ABN 11 068 049 178 Australian Credit Licence 237879 (‘Bendigo Bank’).
Target Market Determinations for products are available.