Key features of the Qantas Platinum Credit Card
Earn 0.6 Qantas Points per dollar spent, capped at 20,000 per statement period2
Balance transfer interest rate 19.99% p.a.
Overseas travel insurance7
Qantas Platinum Credit Card
Make every day purchases work for you by earning 0.6 Qantas Points per dollar spent, capped at 20,000 per statement period.2 This card also gives you 180 days overseas travel insurance7, a range of purchase protections7, and access to Mastercard Priceless® Cities exclusive experiences and special offers.
Download the key fact sheet for this card.
Features & Benefits
- Earn 0.6 Qantas Points per dollar spent, capped at 20,000 per statement period.2
- Free Qantas Frequent Flyer membership.
- Up to 180 days overseas travel insurance in any 12 month period.7
- Extended warranty on covered purchases made with your participating credit card.7
- 90 day purchase protection on stolen or accidentally damaged purchases when the total cost is charged to your participating credit card.7
- No fee for additional cardholders.
- 24/7 fraud monitoring and no liability for unauthorised transactions.5
- Up to 55 days interest free.4
- Interest is calculated from the statement date, not from when you made the purchase.
- Tap & goTM for contactless purchases.
- Use in store, online and withdraw local currency at millions of locations, everywhere Mastercard is accepted.
- Access Mastercard Priceless® Cities exclusive experiences and special offers.
Rates & Fees
- $149 annual fee.
- Balance transfer interest rate 19.99% p.a.
- Purchase interest rate 19.99% p.a.
- Cash advance interest rate 21.99% p.a.
Things you should know
Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. All information is correct as at 30 September 2020 and is subject to change. Full details available on application. Credit criteria apply. Interest rate and annual fee current at 30 September 2020. Rates and fees are subject to change. Credit provided by Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited ABN 11 068 049 178 Australian Credit Licence 237879.