0.00% p.a. on purchases for up to 18 months*
There’s a lot to love about the Low Rate Credit Card
0.00% p.a. on purchases for up to 18 months.*
Low ongoing rate
Low annual fee of $45
Features & benefits
- No fees for additional cardholders.
- 24/7 fraud monitoring and no liability for unauthorised transactions.5
- Up to 55 days interest free.4
- Interest is calculated from the statement date, not the date you made the purchase.
- Tap & goTM for contactless purchases.
- Use in store, online and withdraw local currency at millions of locations, everywhere Mastercard is accepted.
- Access to Mastercard Priceless® Cities exclusive experiences and special offers.
Rates & fees
- $45 annual fee.
- 0.00%p.a. on purchases for up to 18 months from account opening.* At the end of 18 months from account opening, the remaining purchase balance will revert to the standard purchase interest rate of 11.99% p.a.
- Balance transfer interest rate 13.99% p.a.
- Cash advance interest rate 13.99% p.a.
Find some breathing space
Apply for a Low Rate Credit Card by 28 February 2022 and you’ll pay 0.00% on purchases for up to 18 months.*
Whether you’re buying gifts, groceries or any other goods, you’ll find some breathing space from credit card interest.
You may also be interested in
Things you should know
Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. All information is correct as at 1 November 2021 and is subject to change. Full details available on application. Credit criteria apply. Interest rate and annual fee current at 1 November 2021. Rates and fees are subject to change. Credit provided by Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited ABN 11 068 049 178 Australian Credit Licence 237879.
Offer period 1 November 2021 to 28 February 2022:
0.00%p.a. purchase rate for up to 18 months from account opening.
Application must be submitted between 12:01am AEDT 1 November 2021 and 11:59pm AEDT 28 February 2022.
Bendigo Bank may vary or end this offer and it is only available on the Low Rate Credit Card. Offer not available in conjunction with any other Bendigo Bank offer including Low Rate Complete and Deals or Shareholder products. One account per customer. Offer is not available when closing/transferring from another Bendigo Bank credit card account or if you have held a Bendigo Bank credit card product in the last 12 months. Offer also subject to minimum monthly repayments being made as per your monthly statement and the account not otherwise being in default.
Purchase rate offer
For the first 18 months after account opening, interest on purchases (Eligible Transactions) is waived, subject to minimum monthly repayments being made and the account not otherwise being in default. At the end of 18 months from account opening, the remaining purchase balance will revert to standard purchase interest rate.
The standard purchase interest rate of the Low Rate Credit Card is currently 11.99% p.a. The cash advance rate of the Low Rate Credit Card is currently 13.99% p.a.