Earn points to redeem for a huge range of rewards.
Key features of the Platinum Rewards Mastercard
Earn 1.5 Bendigo Rewards points for every dollar spent1
Purchase interest rate 19.99% p.a.
Up to 180 days international travel insurance in any 12 month period7
Platinum Rewards Mastercard
Platinum Rewards lets you earn points as you shop, which you can redeem online for a huge range of goods and services. With a range of added insurances7, purchase protections7, plus access to Mastercard Priceless® Cities exclusive experiences and special offers, it's the only card you'll need.
Download the key fact sheet for this card.
Features & Benefits
- Earn 1.5 Bendigo Rewards points for every dollar spent.1
- Up to 180 days international travel insurance in any 12 month period.7
- Extended warranty on purchases when using your credit card.7
- 90-day Purchase Protection on stolen or accidentally damaged purchases when the total cost is charged to your credit card.7
- No fees for additional cardholders.
- 24/7 fraud monitoring and no liability for unauthorised transactions.5
- Up to 55 days interest free.4
- Interest is calculated from the statement date, not from when you made the purchase.
- Tap & goTM for purchases under $100.
- Use instore, online and withdraw local currency at millions of locations, everywhere Mastercard is accepted.
- Access Mastercard Priceless® Cities exclusive experiences and special offers.
Rates & Fees
- $89 annual fee.
- Purchase interest rate 19.99% p.a.
- Cash advance interest rate 21.99% p.a.
You may also be interested in
Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. All information is correct as at 20/6/2019 and is subject to change. Full details available on application. Lending criteria apply. Interest rate and annual fee current at 20/06/2019. Rates and fees are subject to change. Credit provided by Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited ABN 11 068 049 178 Australian Credit Licence 237879.
*Bonus points offer commences 6 May 2019. To be eligible for the 100,000 bonus points offer, you must apply for a new Bendigo Bank Platinum Rewards Mastercard by 30 June 2019, be approved and spend $1,500 on eligible purchases within 90 days of opening your account. Ineligible purchases are described in the Bendigo Rewards Terms and Conditions and include cash advances, interest charges, credit fees and charges, disputed transactions, foreign exchange purchases, travellers cheques, credit card payments, gambling chip purchases, payments to the Australian Taxation office, bill payments using BPAY® or utility bills paid over the counter at any financial institution or Post Office and any transactions, payments or purchases that are disputed, fraudulent, unauthorised, refunded or reimbursed. A direct debit will be classified as a cash advance if you have provided the debiting merchant with your BSB and account number. Bendigo Bank may vary or end this offer. One account per customer. Offer is not available when closing/transferring from another Bendigo Bank credit card account, in conjunction with any other Bendigo Bank offer or if you have held the product in the last 12 months. Offer not available to staff or in conjunction with any other Bendigo Bank offer including Mortgage Bundling, the Connect package, Deals or Shareholder products. Points will be credited to your points balance within three months of meeting the spend criteria. The Bendigo Bank credit card account used must not be cancelled, closed or in default before the bonus points are credited to your points balance. Minimum monthly repayments required.
SPECIAL JUNE OFFER: Offer is available in conjunction with the Connect Package for applications received in the month of June 2019 only.