Key features of the Platinum Rewards Mastercard
Earn 1.5 Bendigo Bank Rewards® points for every dollar spent1
Purchase interest rate 19.99% p.a.
0.00% p.a. balance transfer for 6 months.‡
Platinum Rewards Credit Card
Platinum Rewards Credit Card lets you earn points as you shop, which you can redeem online for a huge range of goods and services. With a range of added insurances7, purchase protections7, plus access to Mastercard Priceless® Cities exclusive experiences and special offers, it's the only card you'll need.
Download the key fact sheet for this card.
Features & Benefits
- Earn 1.5 Bendigo Bank Rewards points for every dollar spent.1
- Up to 180 days international travel insurance in any 12 month period.7
- Extended warranty on purchases when using your credit card.7
- 90-day Purchase Protection on stolen or accidentally damaged purchases when the total cost is charged to your credit card.7
- No fees for additional cardholders.
- 24/7 fraud monitoring and no liability for unauthorised transactions.5
- Up to 55 days interest free.4
- Interest is calculated from the statement date, not from when you made the purchase.
- Tap & goTM for contactless purchases.
- Use in store, online and withdraw local currency at millions of locations, everywhere Mastercard is accepted.
- Access Mastercard Priceless® Cities exclusive experiences and special offers.
Rates & Fees
- $89 annual fee.
- 0.00% p.a. balance transfer for 6 months.‡ Purchase interest rate applies thereafter.
- Purchase interest rate 19.99% p.a.
- Cash advance interest rate 21.99% p.a.
You may also be interested in
Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. All information is correct as at 30 September 2020 and is subject to change. Full details available on application. Lending criteria apply. Interest rate and annual fee current at 30 September 2020. Rates and fees are subject to change. Credit provided by Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited ABN 11 068 049 178 Australian Credit Licence 237879.
Bendigo Bank Rewards is a registered trade mark owned by Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited.
‡Offer period 1 October 2020 to 3 January 2021: 0% balance transfer for 6 months
Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. All information, including interest rates and fees, is correct as at 30 September 2020 and is subject to change. Full details available on application. Lending criteria apply.
0% for 6 months balance transfer offer applies to all successful applications for a new Low Rate First, Low Rate Platinum, Platinum Rewards and Qantas Platinum Credit Card completed and submitted from 12:01am AEST 1 October 2020.
At the end of 6 months from account opening, any remaining unpaid balance transfer amount will attract the standard retail purchase interest rate and will receive up to 55 days interest free on the outstanding amount. Offer subject to minimum monthly repayments being made as per your monthly statement and the account not otherwise being in default.
The balance transfer rate will apply to the first balance transferred up to 80% of your approved available credit limit. Please note, the 0% for 6 months balance transfer offer does not apply to any fees or charges associated with the account including the annual fee.
Balance transfers must be processed by Bendigo Bank staff in accordance with this offer and not made via other payment methods including BPAY® or direct deposit. We will not be responsible for any delays that may occur in processing payment to your other card account(s) and will not close the account(s). The balance transfer can only be made to a credit card account held in your own name or a credit card account you hold jointly with another person.
Bendigo Bank may vary or end this offer and it is only available on the Low Rate Complete, Low Rate First, Low Rate Platinum, Platinum Rewards, Platinum Rewards Complete and Qantas Platinum Credit Cards. Offer not available to staff or in conjunction with any other Bendigo Bank offer including Deals or Shareholder products unless otherwise specified. One account per customer. Offer is not available when closing/transferring from another Bendigo Bank credit card account or if you have held a Bendigo Bank credit card product in the last 12 months.
The 55-day interest-free period consists of your 30-day statement cycle, plus the 25 days to the payment due date. The number of interest-free days will vary for each transaction, depending on which day in the 30-day statement cycle the purchase is made.
Credit provided by Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited ABN 11 068 049 178 AFSL/Australian Credit Licence 237879.