3 in 1 home loan calculator delivers more than just your borrowing power.
In just minutes you can find out how much you can borrow and what to expect before you head down the home loan application path.
What we'll calculate:
- How much you can borrow
- Your borrowing costs, including stamp duty, lenders mortgage insurance and first home buyer grants
- Your repayments
No credit checks, no paperwork. Your home loan estimate delivered in minutes.
Key features of the Connect Package
Borrow for loan terms up to 30 years
Choose a variable or fixed interest rate
Choose principal and interest, or interest-only repayments
Choose weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments
Unlimited additional repayments if variable
Access additional repayments using online redraw
Owner Occupied: Borrow up to 95% on the value of the property
Investment: Borrow up to 90% of the value of the property
Great reasons to choose us
- Competitive home loan interest rates
- Rewarding packaged loans
- 1.5 million customers in over 500 communities Australia wide
- Top 70 ASX listed company
Explore our home loans
Our Connect Package is designed to save you interest. When you connect your home loan with a range of eligible products, you could save up to 1.52% pa5 on your interest rate per annum.
Interest rate2 (owner occupied)
Comparison Rate1 (owner occupied)
4.15% p.a.LEARN MORE CONTACT US
Our mobile lending team will help with all parts of home lending and they come to you.
Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. All information including interest rate is subject to change without notice. Full details available on application. Lending criteria apply.
^ Mozo People's Choice Awards 2018
* To be eligible to save $625 on home loan fees, a new home loan application must be received after 25 October 2015. A new home loan must be for External Refinance and/ or Purchase and/or Construction for Owner Occupied property. The application must be for the Bendigo Connect product and the customer must currently hold or take out two additional or complementary products with Bendigo Bank. Complementary products cannot be from the same product type. Full details available on application. Terms and conditions, fees and charges and lending criteria apply.
- Important information about comparison rates: The comparison rates displayed are calculated for a loan of $150,000 over 25 years. If the comparison rate relates to a loan with a fixed interest rate, the comparison rate has been calculated on the basis that our current applicable variable rate will apply at the end of the fixed rate period.
WARNING: The comparison rates are true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.
- Connect Package: Offer is available to customers with new owner occupied, principal and interest home loans above $150,000 with a loan to valuation ratio of up to maximum loan to valuation ration of 80% and three additional eligible products. Eligible products cannot be from the same product type. Offer may be varied or withdrawn at any time.
- Rates are based on variable P&I Owner Occupied loan for loan amount $250,000- $499,999.
- Offer is available to customers for new Owner Occupied, Principal and Interest Basic home loans above $150,000 with a loan to valuation ratio of up to 80%. Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. All information is correct as at 1 October 2018 and is subject to change. Full details available on application. Lending criteria apply. Offer may be varied or withdrawn at any time.
- Discount is off of the Bendigo Investment Rate is made up of the applicable lending tier depending on your aggregate lending amount, plus a discount of 0.05% per eligible product, up to a maximum of 0.15% off the tiered rate. Discount varies depending on loan purpose.