Key features of our Home Equity Loan
Repay as much or as little as you like, as long as you keep the balance below your credit limit.
Unlimited additional repayments
Maximum term of 5 years
Borrow up to 80% of the property value
Competitive interest rate, calculated daily and debited monthly
Full transaction-fee rebate on eligible accounts1
Free Bendigo home insurance from contract to settlement (up to 90 days)2
Great reasons to choose us
- Competitive home loan interest rates
- Rewarding packaged loans
- 1.5 million customers in over 500 communities Australia wide
- Top 60 ASX listed company
Explore our home loans
Contact us, we'll do the work for you
Our mobile lending team will help with all parts of home lending and they come to you.
1. Important information about comparison rates: The comparison rates displayed are calculated for a loan of $150,000 over 25 years. If the comparison rate relates to a loan with a fixed interest rate, the comparison rate has been calculated on the basis that our current applicable variable rate will apply at the end of the fixed rate period. WARNING: The comparison rates are true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.
2. Offer is available to customers with new Owner Occupied, Principal and Interest home loans above $150,000 with a loan to valuation ratio of up to 80%, and three additional or complementary products taken as part of the Connect Package. Complementary products cannot be from the same product type. Offer ends on 31 December 2018.
3. Offer is available to customers for new Owner Occupied, Principal and Interest Basic home loans above $150,000 with a loan to valuation ratio of up to 80%. Special Rate available on Basic product until 31 December 2018. Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. All information is correct as at 1 October 2018 and is subject to change. Full details available on application. Lending criteria apply
4. Refer to the Schedule of Fees, Charges and Transaction Account Rebates for more information.
5. Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722 AFSL 227681 trading as CGU Insurance.