A transaction account designed to make life easier for retirees and pensioners.
Key features for our Easy Retirement Account
- Minimum opening balance of just $1
- e-banking & phone banking
- Access funds with Debit Mastercard®
- Branch and ATM access Australia wide
Interest & fees
- Stepped interest rate
- Interest calculated daily and credited monthly
- Retiree over 55 years of age self-funded retiree or a recipient Centrelink aged pension or Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA) administered pension.
No monthly service fee if you:
Deposit $2,000 each month OR
- Hold an eligible Bendigo Bank CGU insurance policy* OR
- Hold a Sandhurst Trustees Managed Fund OR
- Have a home loan with us
Otherwise $3 per month#
- For that part of your balance between $0 - $9,999.99
- For that part of your balance between $10,000 - $49,999.99
- For that part of your balance between $50,000 - $249,999.99
- For that part of your balance $250,000 and above
You may also be interested in
*Eligible Bendigo Bank insurance policies are Home, Contents, Motor Vehicle, Landlords, Boat and Caravan Insurance underwritten by Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722 AFSL 227681 trading as CGU Insurance.
#If you hold one of the above relationships the fee will be waived each month provided the home loan, insurance policy or managed fund is in use at least 2 days prior to the date the fee is charged.
Mastercard and Priceless are registered trademarks and the circles design and Tap & Go are trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.
BPAY and OSKO® are registered trademarks of BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
This information does not take your personal objectives, financial situations or needs into account. You should consider its appropriateness to your circumstances before acting on this information. Please read the disclosure documents for your selected product or service, including the Terms and Conditions, before deciding. Please also review our Financial Services Guide (FSG) before accessing information on this website. Information on this page can change without notice to you.