Switch your mortgage
Bendigo Bank is different to other banks.
Bendigo Bank was ranked the number-one bank and number-seven company overall by the AMR Corporate Reputation Index 2015. The 60 companies included in the Reputation Index come from the IBIS World Top 1000 Companies list. And you know you can trust it – the Reputation Index uses insights from consumers, rather than information that companies provide.
Our business is based on real relationships with real people. At Bendigo Bank, we treat you as a person, not a number. Whenever you need us, you’ll receive the personal and friendly service for which we’ve become known.
Unlike those at other banks, our local lenders have the power to approve loans. Make an enquiry so we can put you in touch with your local lender.
We return part of our profits to invest in your local community. Our founding belief is that the only way a bank can be successful is if local communities are successful too.
Take a moment to step back, look at your finances, and consider the following questions:
- Could you be getting more from your current home loan?
- Is there equity in your property you’d like to access?
- Do you have too many loans and want to consolidate?
- Would you benefit from more flexibility?
If the answer is 'yes' to any of these questions, it might be time to switch your home loan to Bendigo Bank.
Discuss your situation with your local lender. Make an enquiry to get started. Tell them what you want and need. They'll help design a package for you and assist you in transferring your loan. Ask them about the costs involved with switching your loan to Bendigo Bank.
Talk to the bank that currently manages your mortgage to clarify any exit fees you may face. Keep in mind that although you may have to pay a fee to get out of your current loan, the savings we can help you achieve will make up for it in the long run.
Bendigo makes switching your mortgage easy and worthwhile. We offer fixed and variable interest loans, and tempting products and packages that help you save money – and manage your finances:
- Connect Package – Benefit from our lowest interest rates when you combine your Bendigo home loan with eligible Bendigo products. Pick from our top-rated super, insurance, accounts, loans and financial-planning options, and save more than you might imagine.
- Basic Home Loan – Our simple, easy-to-understand home loan has flexible terms for interest and repayments, and the option for online redraw.