At the heart of Private Banking Services' (PBS) philosophy is our commitment to helping you achieve your personal and business banking goals.
So as a result, our clients come from a range of backgrounds, whether they be:
- Private clients of all ages who want to grow their personal or business wealth, and require banking services for both their personal and business banking needs.
- Small-to-medium businesses that need a range of banking products and a level of service to make sure these are delivered.
- Property investors and developers of all sizes, who may require a variety of services to assist in their current or next project.
We've profiled some of our clients to highlight the range of people who bank with us.
- Matt and Emma – A couple in their late 20s, Matt and Emma run Bloom Projects, a residential architectural builder and developer.
- Sally and Rob – A busy professional couple who work in Melbourne but live in country Victoria, Sally and Rob use PBS for their home loans and other banking advice.
- Kelly – Kelly runs the successful online business Edible Blooms, which specialises in gifts made from foods such as chocolate and fruit.
- Lustig and Moar – An established large-scale property developer, run by Managing Director Max Moar, who require debt funding and other business and personal banking services from PBS.