Protect+Pay gives you complete control over your Bendigo Bank credit, debit and Easy Money cards - like temporarily blocking your card, or choosing when to allow certain transactions.
- Temporarily block a misplaced card while you look for it and unblock it when you find it.
- Block online transactions until you want to shop online.
- Block overseas transactions when you are in Australia.
- Block in store and ATM transactions until you plan to use your card.
- Block Tap and Pay purchases in Australia and Overseas
- Cancel a lost card and order a replacement.
- Change your card Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- View a quick balance.
- Added security by giving you more control over how your cards are used.
- Controls are instant and can be changed at any time.
- No need to visit or call the bank to report lost cards.
- Use Protect+Pay to authenticate your Bendigo Bank card to make mobile payments using Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay
- Download Protect+Pay from the App store or Google Play. Available on Android phones running 4.4 and IOS 6 or later.
- Add your Bendigo Bank credit, debit or Easy Money cards.
- Verify your card details using either your e-banking login details or your card PIN.
- Set a passcode for Protect+Pay.
- You are now ready to apply your chosen card controls.
- Android users can also activate Android Pay for their credit and debit cards.
- Samsung users can also activate Samsung Pay for their credit and debit cards on compatible Samsung Smartphones.
Protect+Pay uses secure technology to make sure your account details are always protected.
Android Pay doesn’t send your actual credit or debit card number with your payment. Instead we use a virtual account number to represent your account information - so your card details stay safe.
Samsung Pay uses Tokenization, a Secure Environment, and Samsung KNOX to secure your payment information. Additionally, you verify either using your fingerprint or a 4-digit PIN when making purchases.
Find out more about Bendigo Bank card security.
Verify your Bendigo Bank cards in Android Pay using Protect+Pay on Android phones. Once your cards are set up in Android Pay you can simply wake up your phone and tap on a shop’s contactless card reader to make a payment.
Activate your Bendigo Bank Mastercards in Samsung Pay using Protect+Pay on compatible Samsung phones. Initiate a transaction in Samsung Pay by verifying yourself using a fingerprint, iris or passcode and tap your device at a contactless terminal to quickly and securely complete a transaction.