For small to medium-sized businesses and not-for-profit organisations impacted by COVID-19
Our Business Support Loan gives access to working capital, helping your business manage the impact of COVID-19.
No asset security needed
No repayments for the first six months of the loan#
Provides access to working capital
- 4.50% p.a. variable interest rate^
- Maximum three-year term (first six months interest-only, then two-and-a-half years principal and interest)
- Borrow up to $250,000*
Businesses must meet these requirements:
- Affected by Coronavirus COVID-19
- Annual turnover of less than $50 million
- Has a Registered Australian Business Number (ABN) and is currently trading
- Must be a tax resident of Australia, that is based, registered and operating in Australia
- Loans must be used to support current and upcoming cash flow needs
- Loans must be used for business purposes only
- Loans cannot be used to refinance drawn facilities with Bendigo Bank or any other lender
- The total sum of your unsecured loans (including those from other financial institutions) relating to Coronavirus COVID-19 relief must not exceed $250,000
Not sure if this product is for you?
Request support using the online form.
#Maximum three year term with no repayments for the first six months of the loan (meaning the first six months interest will be added to your loan balance and repaid over the remaining term of the loan).
^ Interest rate quoted is indicative and applicable for new lending only.
*Subject to terms and conditions. Fees and charges apply. All loans subject to Bendigo Bank's normal lending criteria.