Skip to main content
Locate usPhone:
Financial adviceFuneral Bonds
Bendigo Bank
Personal homeFinancial adviceFuneral Bonds

Discharge Authority Bendigo Bank

Use the Discharge Authority form to request changes to your security when one or more of the following apply:

  • A property is being sold
  • A loan is being refinanced
  • A loan has been repaid
  • Closing a term deposit linked to a loan

How to use the Discharge Authority Form

  1. Download, print and sign the form
  2. Send the form to your Branch or Banker

What you'll need

  • Your personal details
  • Your loan and security details
  • Your guarantor, broker, solicitor or other financial institution details
  • The form must be signed by all parties to the debt. e.g.borrowers & guarantors.


Bendigo Bank
Connect with us

Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited, ABN 11 068 049 178 AFSL / Australian Credit Licence 237879. Any advice provided on this website is of a general nature only and does not take into account your personal needs, objectives and financial circumstances. You should consider whether it is appropriate for your situation. Please read the applicable Disclosure Documents before acquiring any product described on this website. Please also review our Financial Services Guide (FSG) before accessing information on this website. Information on this page can change without notice to you.

© Copyright 2021 Bendigo and Adelaide Bank