What do the changes mean for you?
Before your credit report may have included information such as when you applied for credit, defaults and public record information.
With CCR, your credit report may also include more information on your personal credit accounts. Such as, when you opened and closed the account, the type of account, credit limit and up to 24 months of repayment history information.
Credit history information
Current Credit Reporting
Comprehensive Credit Reporting (CCR)
Browse our help topics
- What is PayID?
- What are the benefits of PayID?
- Who can create a PayID?
- What happens if I lock my PayID?
- What if I don't like my PayID name?
- What happens if the PayID I want to use is already registered by someone else?
- What should I do if I don't receive the six digit verification code when creating a PayID?
- Is it safe to share my PayID?
- Do I need a PayID to make a fast payment?
- Can one PayID be linked to more than one account?
- Can a PayID be used to withdraw money from an account?
- Who can make fast payments?
- How safe and secure is this?
- What time will recurring fast payments be sent?
- How long do I have to approve a payment on a two to sign account?
- Is Osko by BPAY different from BPAY? Will it replace BPAY or BPAY View?
- What PayID types can be used?
- Will PayID replace BSBs and account numbers?
- Is PayID secure?
- Can I transfer my PayID to a Bendigo Bank account from another financial institution?
- Do you have to be registered for e-banking to create a PayID?
- Why might an account not be visible when creating a PayID in e-banking?
- Can a PayID be created on a term deposit account?
- What happens if I lose my mobile phone and that number was also my PayID?
- When using a PayID, how do I know I'm paying the right person?
- Can I have multiple PayIDs?
- Can a PayID be used to make or receive overseas payments?
- Who can receive fast payments?
- Can you give me an example of when I might need to use a fast payment?
- Do I have a different payment limit for fast payments?
- Where am I able to see transaction references over 280 characters?
- e-banking help
- Financial difficulty assistance
- Financial abuse
- Deceased estates
- Regular payments
- Affordable banking
- How to reduce your fees
- Closing your account
- Credit and Debit Cards
- Osko and PayID FAQs
- Unclaimed money
- Australian Taxation Office
- Foreign tax resident reporting
- Comprehensive credit reporting
- Digital Acceptance
- Managed funds