Always here for you
Bendigo Bank offers an essential service. And we’ll support you as we’ve always done.
For over 160 years, we’ve been committed to our customers and communities, through good times and tough times.
Whether you’re a homeowner, business owner, retiree, casual worker or a student, that commitment continues.
As Australia’s fifth biggest retail bank and one of Australia’s most trusted brands, we’re in a strong position to help you through this.
We’ve always been here for you. And we always will be.
Managing Director, Bendigo Bank
Visiting our branches
The Federal and State governments have announced non-essential businesses will close. As an essential service, our branches remain open. However, where possible, please use our ATMs, e-banking or the Bendigo Bank app for your banking.
If you need to visit a branch, only go if you are well and observe the 2 metre social distancing guidelines that we have put in place. Please check your local branch’s operating hours as these may have changed.
The safety of our customers and staff is our priority. Please use an alternative to visiting us in person if:
- You have returned from overseas within the last 14 days;
- You have knowingly been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with coronavirus (COVID-19) or has returned from overseas within the last 14 days; or
- You are displaying flu-like symptoms.
If you have any health concerns or think you may have been exposed to coronavirus (COVID-19), we urge you to contact the Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080 (24 hours a day, seven days a week).
Please note: Our call centre team are doing their best to answer your enquiries as quickly and efficiently as possible, however at times there may be longer than usual delays. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.
Got a question? Save time and check out our FAQs to see if we’ve already answered it. Alternatively, we’ve created online forms for our personal and business customers. You can use these forms to request financial assistance support.
More about COVID-19
- For the latest health information visit the Department of Health Website and stay up to date on official information with the Coronavirus Australia app.
- For the latest travel information visit the Australian Border Force or Home Affairs website.
- For Australian Government’s Economic Response visit the Treasury website.
Scams involving coronavirus
- For information on how to keep yourself safe online visit Stay Smart Online website.
- If you think you've been scammed, call us on 1300 236 344 immediately.