Always here for you
Bendigo Bank offers an essential service. And we’ll support you as we’ve always done.
For over 160 years, we’ve been committed to our customers and communities, through good times and tough times.
Whether you’re a homeowner, business owner, retiree, casual worker or a student, that commitment continues.
As Australia’s fifth biggest retail bank and one of Australia’s most trusted brands, we’re in a strong position to help you through this.
We’ve always been here for you. And we always will be.
Managing Director, Bendigo Bank
Update - Wednesday 18 November 2020
As an essential service, we aim to keep our branches open as part of our commitment to providing a COVID-safe service to the community.
Face coverings must be worn by all customers and staff at South Australian bank branches. Please check South Australian Government requirements.
See Visiting our branches for more information.
Update - Thursday 15 October 2020
We will continue to support our eligible customers through the impacts of COVID-19 and the post-pandemic rebuild. More information on our personal and business support packages can be found online or by contacting your local branch.
Visiting our branches
If you need to visit a branch, only go if you are well and observe the social distancing and face covering guidelines. Look for these guidelines as you enter the branch and be aware guidelines can change.
The safety of our customers and staff is our priority. Please use an alternative to visiting us in person if:
- You have returned from overseas within the last 14 days;
- You have knowingly been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with coronavirus (COVID-19) or has returned from overseas within the last 14 days; or
- You are displaying flu-like symptoms.
If you have any health concerns or think you may have been exposed to coronavirus (COVID-19), we urge you to contact the Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080 (24 hours a day, seven days a week).
More about COVID-19
- For the latest health information visit the Department of Health Website and stay up to date on official information with the Coronavirus Australia app.
- For the latest travel information visit the Australian Border Force or Home Affairs website.
- For Australian Government’s Economic Response visit the Treasury website.
Scams involving coronavirus
- For information on how to keep yourself safe online visit Stay Smart Online website.
- If you think you've been scammed, call us on 1300 236 344 immediately.