We're here to support you
It’s a difficult, uncertain time for businesses.
Here you’ll find the support we can give you and your business.
To talk about your situation, contact your business banking relationship manager or your local branch.
This page is updated regularly so keep visiting.
For information on the SA COVID-19 support package as announced by the Commonwealth and SA governments please visit the Premier of South Australia website.
Further Victorian assistance
For information on additional support packages announced by the Commonwealth and Victorian governments in response to Victoria's COVID-19 situation, please visit the Premier of Victoria website for information.
Bendigo Bank assistance packages
Financial assistance package
If you need financial help during a difficult time for your business, we continue to offer an assistance package that is considered case by case, based on the severity of the impact. This can include:
- Fees waived to restructure or consolidate loans
- Other fees waived or deferred
- Waive merchant terminal rental fee for up to three months
- No interest rate reduction for early withdrawals on term deposits
Contact your business banking relationship manager or call 1300 236 344 for details.
Rural Bank is also helping agribusiness customers with assistance measures. This is in addition to existing support to those recovering from drought and bushfires.
Financial assistance update
For customers significantly impacted by current or recent COVID-19 restrictions, the new extended national support package now includes:
Business banking repayment deferrals
- Up to three-month repayment deferrals, with loan terms extended accordingly offered to all small business customers with business lending valued at less than $3 million and where the business has a turnover of less than $5 million.
- Customers applying for this support must be up to date in their repayments or have a repayment program arrangement in place.
- Customers with asset finance or overdraft products will be assessed on their personal circumstances.
Everyday banking support
- Waive merchant terminal rental fee for up to three months.
- Fees and notice periods on Cash Deposit accounts waived for up to three months.
- Specialised targeted support for larger business customers.
Home loan support
- A range of support measures available for business customers, including month by month home loan deferrals.
Federal government assistance
Loan repayments & tax liabilities
Managing cash flow during this pandemic is critical.
The ATO is also helping by allowing businesses to request deferrals on tax or BAS payments.
If you’re experiencing or anticipating cash flow issues, act now. Contact your business banking relationship manager.
More support information from the Australian Government
Visit the Australian Government's Treasury website and the Australian Government website for more information on the Government's response to Coronavirus. This includes individual State and Territory Government information.
Visit the Fair Work website for information on how ways of working are changing.