13 September 2018
After making a payment you can now email a receipt. From the the payment receipt screen select the Email receipt option. Enter the email address you wish to send To and optionally, modify who the email is coming From, then Send.
25 July 2018
- For card purchases you can now see the purchase date as well as the date the transaction was processed.
- Reference information for an additional range of transaction types will now be visible in your account Activity list to help you reconcile easier!
- For each of your accounts you can now see how many signatories are required to approve transactions. From Accounts > select an account > select the Details tab.
19 June 2018
Summary of interest and charges for the Financial Year
In the lead up to tax time we've added the ability for you to view a summary of interest and charges across all of your e-banking accounts. This feature is located within 'Activity' > 'Interest & Charges'.
- The BPAY Description field has been extended to allow 30 characters (previously limited to 18).
- When adding Pay Anyone Contacts using BSB and Account Number, the BSB field now shows the name of the recipient bank.
29 May 2018
View credit card Bendigo Rewards points in e-banking
If you have a credit card that is enrolled in the Bendigo Rewards program you can now see your Rewards Points balance in e-banking. From the account balances screen, select your credit card account. Your total Bendigo Rewards Points balance will display at the top of the screen.
Improved on-screen and printed transaction history
We have made some adjustments to improve the layout of transaction history, on-screen and when printed:
- The layout has been adjusted to make it easier to understand which transactions align with a particular date.
- Additional reference information is available in the transaction list to reduce the need to view individual transactions for further details.
- The configurable view options have been modified. Rather than 'Simple' and 'Detailed' the options are now labelled 'Normal' and 'Compact'. The Compact view provides a more condensed view of transactions and works better on smaller desktop screens such as laptops.
8 May 2018
Bulk Payment customers no longer need to use Classic e-banking!
Customers registered for the Bulk Payments service can now create new bulk payments and upload payment files in e-banking without using Classic e-banking. Go to Move Money > Bulk Payments to create payments and upload files.
Improved review and approval process for multi-signatory payments
If you operate an account that requires multiple signatories to review and approve payments, you may notice a new ‘Actionable’ tab has been added within the Activity section. 'Actionable' will only be visible if there is a payment requiring action from you, and is designed to make it easier to understand what action is required. The Activity > Upcoming tab will continue to show future-dated transactions that have been fully approved.
New Business Demo
The e-banking Demo is a great way to see how e-banking works without needing a real login or real money! We have introduced a specific business-focussed demo containing relevant business account types and services (like Bulk Payments) to showcase our business customer functionality.
The demo is available at demo.bendigobank.com.au.
14 March 2018
Fixed an issue with BPAY Payments. For billers that support editable customer reference numbers (CRNs) you can now edit your BPAY reference whilst making the payment rather than having to delete the contact and re-add it.
13 February 2018
The simpler side of faster, simpler payments is now available in Bendigo e-banking - you can now register your PayID. A PayID does the same job as a BSB and account number, it’s just easier to remember. But if a BSB and account number is all you have, that’s fine, your payment will still be made. Likewise, you will soon be able to use a mobile number or email address to make payments to other people.
Registering a PayID is simple:
- Online – e-banking and the Bendigo Bank app
- In person – At your nearest Bendigo Bank branch
- On the phone – give us a call on 1300 236 344
For Business Customers, you can also register an ABN as a PayID. To do this, contact your Business Banker or visit your nearest Bendigo Bank branch.
For more information, www.bendigobank.com.au/realtimepayments
5 February 2018
Approving multiple payments can now be done with one click! Use Activity > Upcoming to review all payments requiring your approval. Use the Approve All button at the top of the screen to approve all payments at once.
17 January 2018
We’ve made improvements to our filters to make it easier to see and print transactions made within the last six weeks.
Select the account you wish to view, then select the filter button and apply a date range. Once you have applied the filter all of the transactions in that date range will be displayed (and printed if you choose to do so) and will now include a running balance.
10 January 2018
- The Bendigo Bank iOS app has been updated! Add your card to Apple Pay and enjoy all the benefits of your Bendigo Bank Mastercard with Apple Pay on iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad, and Mac
- Face ID Logon is now supported for iPhone X customers
There are some features available on Classic e-banking that are yet to be integrated into our new e-banking platform, including;
- BPAY View
- High/Low Balance Notifications
To use these features you’ll find them in Classic e-banking.
From the app home screen, tap the map marker icon on the right hand side of the screen (just below the image at the top of the screen).
Our branch and ATM information changes regularly. When accessing the branch location feature in the Bendigo Bank app it will check to make sure it has the latest information and download any updates automatically.