Can I share/download my contacts?
Yes, you can download contacts from e-banking for your own use and to share with other e-banking users.
Note: this feature is not available in the Bendigo Bank app.
To download your contacts in CSV format, go to ‘Contacts’ > Scroll to the bottom of the screen and select the ‘Download contacts’ option. You will be presented with a list of contacts to choose from. Use the ‘Select All Contacts’ button to download all available contacts. Alternatively, use the checkboxes to download selected contacts only.
Note: Contacts for BPAY billers with editable CRNs and BPAY View billers are not able to be downloaded.
To upload a file of contacts that has been shared with you, go to ‘Contacts’ > select the ‘+’ button > select ‘Upload Contacts’ > select ‘Choose File’ then locate the contacts CSV file that you would like to upload on your computer > Enter your security token and select ‘Upload’.
Note: as per the on-screen warning, only Contacts files that were downloaded from e-banking that have not been modified can be uploaded. This security restriction is in place to ensure that the contacts file has not been tampered with.
Browse our help topics
- What is PayID?
- What are the benefits of PayID?
- Who can create a PayID?
- What happens if I lock my PayID?
- What if I don't like my PayID name?
- What happens if the PayID I want to use is already registered by someone else?
- What should I do if I don't receive the six digit verification code when creating a PayID?
- Is it safe to share my PayID?
- Do I need a PayID to make a fast payment?
- Can one PayID be linked to more than one account?
- Can a PayID be used to withdraw money from an account?
- Who can make fast payments?
- How safe and secure is this?
- What time will recurring fast payments be sent?
- How long do I have to approve a payment on a two to sign account?
- Is Osko by BPAY different from BPAY? Will it replace BPAY or BPAY View?
- What PayID types can be used?
- Will PayID replace BSBs and account numbers?
- Is PayID secure?
- Can I transfer my PayID to a Bendigo Bank account from another financial institution?
- Do you have to be registered for e-banking to create a PayID?
- Why might an account not be visible when creating a PayID in e-banking?
- Can a PayID be created on a term deposit account?
- What happens if I lose my mobile phone and that number was also my PayID?
- When using a PayID, how do I know I'm paying the right person?
- Can I have multiple PayIDs?
- Can a PayID be used to make or receive overseas payments?
- Who can receive fast payments?
- Can you give me an example of when I might need to use a fast payment?
- Do I have a different payment limit for fast payments?
- Where am I able to see transaction references over 280 characters?
- e-banking help
- Financial difficulty assistance
- Financial abuse
- Deceased estates
- Regular payments
- Affordable banking
- How to reduce your fees
- Closing your account
- Credit and Debit Cards
- Osko and PayID FAQs
- Unclaimed money
- Australian Taxation Office
- Foreign tax resident reporting
- Comprehensive credit reporting
- Digital Acceptance
- Managed funds