What are e-Statements?
An online version of your statement accessed via e-banking.
Will I automatically receive e-Statements?
Yes they are available within e-banking.
Can I receive both email notification and paper statements at the same time?
You must select to receive either email notifications or paper statements.
Can an e-statement be produced for a closed account?
Please contact us to arrange a statement for your closed account.
Can I change the statement frequency using e-Banking?
Please contact us to change your statement frequency.
Can I opt-out of paper statements if I do not provide an email address?
An email address must be provided to enable you to opt-out of paper statements. This email address is used to notify you when you have a new e-statement available for viewing via e-banking.
Can a statement be saved and viewed as a PDF?
Yes, you can view and save each statement as a PDF.
Browse our help topic
- What is PayID?
- What are the benefits of PayID?
- Who can create a PayID?
- What happens if I lock my PayID?
- What if I don't like my PayID name?
- What happens if the PayID I want to use is already registered by someone else?
- What should I do if I don't receive the six digit verification code when creating a PayID?
- Is it safe to share my PayID?
- Do I need a PayID to make a fast payment?
- Can one PayID be linked to more than one account?
- Can a PayID be used to withdraw money from an account?
- Who can make fast payments?
- How safe and secure is this?
- What time will recurring fast payments be sent?
- How long do I have to approve a payment on a two to sign account?
- Is Osko by BPAY different from BPAY? Will it replace BPAY or BPAY View?
- What PayID types can be used?
- Will PayID replace BSBs and account numbers?
- Is PayID secure?
- Can I transfer my PayID to a Bendigo Bank account from another financial institution?
- Do you have to be registered for e-banking to create a PayID?
- Why might an account not be visible when creating a PayID in e-banking?
- Can a PayID be created on a term deposit account?
- What happens if I lose my mobile phone and that number was also my PayID?
- When using a PayID, how do I know I'm paying the right person?
- Can I have multiple PayIDs?
- Can a PayID be used to make or receive overseas payments?
- Who can receive fast payments?
- Can you give me an example of when I might need to use a fast payment?
- Do I have a different payment limit for fast payments?
- Where am I able to see transaction references over 280 characters?
- e-banking help
- Financial difficulty assistance
- Financial abuse support
- Vulnerable customer support
- Deceased estates
- Regular payments
- Affordable banking
- How to reduce your fees
- Manage your account
- Closing your account
- Credit and Debit Cards
- Osko and PayID FAQs
- Unclaimed money
- Centrelink payments
- Australian Taxation Office
- Foreign tax resident reporting
- Comprehensive credit reporting
- Digital Acceptance
- Managed funds