Can I send a payment overseas?
Payments to accounts outside of Australia can be sent via our Telegraphic Transfer service. Once registered for this service, you can access it from the 'Move Money' menu.
Customers should note that it is mandatory to use a Security Token if you wish to use the Telegraphic Transfer service.
You can register for the Telegraphic Transfer service by contacting us on 1300 236 344or by sending us a Secure Email. When registering for the Telegraphic Transfer service you will be asked to nominate a daily transaction limit, maximum $30,000 that will cater to your requirements.
We realise that in some circumstances customers will require a higher daily transaction limit than $30,000 e.g. business clients. If you require a higher limit you will need to complete a form in your local branch or contact us on 1300 236 344 for further advice.
Alternatively, you can visit any Bendigo Bank branch to request they process a Telegraphic Transfer for you.
Please refer to the Schedule of Fees, Charges and Transaction Account Rebates(personal customers) or Business Fees and Charges (business customers) within the relevant Disclosure Documents for fees applicable to this service.
Browse our help topics
- What is PayID?
- What are the benefits of PayID?
- Who can create a PayID?
- What happens if I lock my PayID?
- What if I don't like my PayID name?
- What happens if the PayID I want to use is already registered by someone else?
- What should I do if I don't receive the six digit verification code when creating a PayID?
- Is it safe to share my PayID?
- Do I need a PayID to make a fast payment?
- Can one PayID be linked to more than one account?
- Can a PayID be used to withdraw money from an account?
- Who can make fast payments?
- How safe and secure is this?
- What time will recurring fast payments be sent?
- How long do I have to approve a payment on a two to sign account?
- Is Osko by BPay different from BPay? Will it replace BPay or BPay View?
- What PayID types can be used?
- Will PayID replace BSBs and account numbers?
- Is PayID secure?
- Can I transfer my PayID to a Bendigo Bank account from another financial institution?
- Do you have to be registered for e-banking to create a PayID?
- Why might an account not be visible when creating a PayID in e-banking?
- Can a PayID be created on a term deposit account?
- What happens if I lose my mobile phone and that number was also my PayID?
- When using a PayID, how do I know I'm paying the right person?
- Can I have multiple PayIDs?
- Can a PayID be used to make or receive overseas payments?
- Who can receive fast payments?
- Can you give me an example of when I might need to use a fast payment?
- Do I have a different payment limit for fast payments?
- Where am I able to see transaction references over 280 characters?
- e-banking help
- Financial difficulty assistance
- Financial abuse
- Deceased estates
- Regular payments
- Affordable banking
- How to reduce your fees
- Closing your account
- Credit and Debit Cards
- Osko and PayID FAQs
- Unclaimed money
- Lost superannuation
- Australian Taxation Office
- Foreign tax resident reporting
- Comprehensive credit reporting